Look who I met at Wild Horse Raceway today

Extender32

Julie and I went to the NHRA event today and was sitting in Doug Kalittas pit, enjoying a cup of coffee when he stopped by.

NHRA event at WHPMP?

Their first class website event calendar didn't show anything until yesterday. :ack

Maybe not on the calendar, but this event has been posted on the WHPMP webpage for months.

Their homepage was even scrolling pics of this event.

He is married to Alexis DeJoria. She drives the Patron Tequila Funny Car. Her dad, John Paul DeJoria qwns Patron and Paul Mitchell hair care.

Plus other things. And Mr.James knows not to screw around on Alexis, because Daddy has friends in both Hi and Low places. LOL

Guest badbobs95

Julie and I went to the NHRA event today and was sitting in Doug Kalittas pit, enjoying a cup of coffee when he stopped by.

Posted ImageNHRA.jpg

That boy needs a couple more tats on his arms :boobies:

Posted ImageNHRA.jpg

Does that boy need more or does Greg need some to balance out the photo ?

NHRA event at WHPMP? Their first class website event calendar didn't show anything until yesterday. :ack

Parking was a nightmare, my wife and I went to watch the nitro cars. The event itself seemed to be fairly well run, track was really good. Other than parking I was fairly impressed Tom. We went last month and it felt like no one knew how to manage a track. Marty.

Posted ImageNHRA.jpg

Does that boy need more or does Greg need some to balance out the photo ?

No tats for me thank you.

He is married to Alexis DeJoria. She drives the Patron Tequila Funny Car. Her dad, John Paul DeJoria qwns Patron and Paul Mitchell hair care.

Plus other things. And Mr.James knows not to screw around on Alexis, because Daddy has friends in both Hi and Low places. LOL

She's a teammate to Doug Kalitta (My Cousin), team owned by Mr. Connie Kalitta himself that's how Julie and I were able to get into their hospitality tent.

She's a teammate to Doug Kalitta (My Cousin), team owned ny Mr. Connie Kalitta himself that's how Julie and I were able to get into their hospitality tent.

He's your cousin? How cool!

From a fan standpoint, I was sad when he left sprint cars behind. He was amazing on dirt :thumbs

She's a teammate to Doug Kalitta (My Cousin), team owned ny Mr. Connie Kalitta himself that's how Julie and I were able to get into their hospitality tent.

He's your cousin? How cool!

From a fan standpoint, I was sad when he left sprint cars behind. He was amazing on dirt :thumbs

Yes he was, Connie convinced him to jump into TF when Scott retired. Unfortunatley, Scott was killed during a run at EnglishTown in 2007, driving a FC. Doug is just like you and me, down to earth and the funny thing is, he does it for fun and Connie doesn't pay him a dime to race. M-TH Doug is busy running his airline out of Willow Run airport, just west of Detroit.