Driveer's side lumbar repair

Redhotvettte

Hey guys, my 08 vette's driver's side lumbar leather is wearing through. Any of you have some recommendations for repair? Thx, Ray

There is an upholstery shop on Cave Creek Rd that replaced mine under warranty. Courtesy Chev sent it out to the. You couldn't tell it wasn't original. I don't remember the name but I think Mike (1jester) uses them too. You might PM him.

There is an upholstery shop on Cave Creek Rd that replaced mine under warranty. Courtesy Chev sent it out to the. You couldn't tell it wasn't original. I don't remember the name but I think Mike (1jester) uses them too. You might PM him.

Able Auto Upholstery, I use them as well. 10811 North Cave Creek Rd. 602.371.1130

Able Auto Upholstery, I use them as well. 10811 North Cave Creek Rd. 602.371.1130

I think this is the place Andrew and Melissa got the seats done for teh Mopar also

Thanks everyone. I will stop by Able. Now that I think bout it Midway Chev used them to replace my convertible top as well. Ray

The seat design doesn't lend itself well to the butt plop and spin entry method. You might think about beefing it up to avoid repeat repairs.

Here's my quick fix for the seat bottom that you should do while the seat is out.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-corvette-general-discussion/3194131-quick-easy-seat-fix-mod.html