All my squeaks and chirps are gone!

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

OK, Phil "AZMOTORHEAD" was nice enough to sell me his C6 ZO6 shocks and I finally put them on yesterday. First of all nice improvement over the Z51's. After they were on, the car was higher in the front so I lowered it back down and for whatever reason, that was what was causing the nasty creak in the front end that was driving me crazy. The little bird chirping in the back was that rubber block that the muffler hangs on in the rear. It was loose. I'm now as happy as an old, fat, bald guy! :crayon: :Hey:

OLD, FAT GUYS set their own schedule. If it weren't for this fact, the earth would spin at a much faster rate throwing the younger, skinnier part of the population off into NEVER, NEVER LAND. Or at least towards the International Space Station. Dorothy, are we home yet??????

Moral of the story. If this was indeed factual, more Corvettes for the OLD, FAT GUYS.

And you all just thought BABBOB was a cute, senile, cheek pinching pensioner. Ever wonder where Hollywood got the idea for the creatures in "Men In Black"?

Makes me ponder as to what form of human life form group did I get involved with.

Just a thought,

Chas

Guest badbobs95

Good for ya. I thought you were detailing today though?

If you read a little slower, you'll see that I said yesterday being Wednesday. You must be multitasking again. :boobies:

Makes me ponder as to what form of human life form group did I get involved with.

Next party you get to bring the crisco, the 5 gallon buckets are cheaper at costco....

Next party you get to bring the crisco, the 5 gallon buckets are cheaper at costco....

. . . and don't forget the saran wrap, either. :smilelol

Show up at Gila Bend next month to encounter the ACE life forms in person!

Good for ya. I thought you were detailing today though?

If you read a little slower, you'll see that I said yesterday being Wednesday. You must be multitasking again. :boobies:

Well crap, there I go thinking again. I actually thought yesterday was Friday...Graveyard shift suuuuuucks..... Posted Image

"All my squeaks and chirps are gone!"

Thanks for sharing that Bob but how about the car ? is it fixed