2015 Z06 Article

ThatDudeWood

Nice, thanks for posting.

I am surprised the car will weigh more than the old Z06 and even the ZR1.

Great read .... thx for posting .....

"gloriously vulgar" I thought was pretty rite on !!!

CF torque tube, yes please! If for no other reason then to say I've got a CF torque tube. Now I just need to win the lotto

Price is getting close to a ZR-1 probably come in loaded for $110,000.00 with taxes and misc..

can buy a used ZR-1 for around $85,000 just a thought.( if the 5 owners wish to sell)

5 owners? There are tons of zr1s out there and you can get them brand new for around 90 if any are still around. Used ones are already well into the 70s. Give it another year or two and 60s will be easy.

5 owners? There are tons of zr1s out there and you can get them brand new for around 90 if any are still around. Used ones are already well into the 70s. Give it another year or two and 60s will be easy.

It's sarcasm Sheldon, I'll hold up the sign next time :lol

I wouldn't exactly consider the ZR-1's staggering 3 to 4% of total production "tons" of cars. The point I failed to make is that after the initial introduction of the ZR-1 (with the initial surge in sales #'s) the Z06 and the ZR-1 were too redundant of platforms, as far has performance goes, and the sales number reflected such. They were perfect platforms to be blended, which is pretty much what they are doing with the 2015. Why build 2 separate super-cars with separate inventories (and all the overhead that goes with that) when you can combine the technologies into one machine?

Why build 2 separate super-cars with separate inventories

So I can have a wide body without looking like a lowly ZO6.........#nutflick@lowlyzo6owners