so you think 30 years ago was a better time?

ChadC

Yeah, but it was the 80's and there was Atari and lots of blow to help pass the time

...and MTV actually had real music with videos.

Tomorrow will always be your best time................................

If you are lucky enough to have tomorrow...

Any day that's better than the worst day of your life is still a good day, because it means there is a tomorrow.

Until we can figure out the whole "energy into matter" bit (aka Star Trek replicators) the 3-D printer is as close as we can get to making it to where anyone can create something no matter where they are. Being able to "print" something complex is pretty damn amazing.

NASA is working on 3-D food printers, to take "ingredients" and print food for space travelers. Just load a few kegs of protien and nutrients, some color and flavor and you could print anything from steak to pizza. The 3-D printer would also allow them to create replacement parts or use basic materials such as powdered metals or plastics and print something that they didn't stock on the journey.

But I still think 30 years ago was better. Well, I was only 12 then, so that wasn't a whole lot of fun.

And the C4 was the new Corvette.

Yeah, 30 years ago sucked.

30 yrs. ago it was a great time to be alive. The 1st. C4 was produced, I'm sure Larry will back me on this. :spacecraft:

30 years ago I still had hair! :werd:

And you didn't drive a Prius then either! :smilelol

Which means you probably had a better chance of seeing some of these! :cherye: