Wanting to say howdy

chas4570

Just getting back into Vetting after a number of years. Annie and I have been married going on thirty seven years this October. We still own the '67 roadster we drove on our honeymoon. We also own three others including our newest purchase, a Millenium Yellow '04 coupe with 12,000 miles. BadBob saw the car yesterday with the new wheels and tires. Car is so original, still had the '03 date code F1 Goodyears mounted. Car is fully optioned out, six speed, both tops, magnetic suspension, disc changer etc. Funny thing is the original owner purchased the car from Midway a day after delivery, not even prepped yet. He did nothing but change fluids and a battery. Car has TI exhaust mounted. He states he didn't put it on.

Other kind of different feature is that the interior color is light gray. Not black or tan. Would like to find out how many yellow cars were produced with the gray interior.

Looking forward to meeting some new friends and having some fun. Looking into putting a weekend trip together to San Diego in Sept or Oct.

When I attended ASU, we were still programing computers with key punch cards. Would post a pic of the car if someone would be kind enough to walk me through it.

Chas.

Welcome to ACE!

Sorry about Bob. We usually keep him in put away, but he jumped the fence again. Someone smack his nose with a rolled up newspaper!

Guest badbobs95

Welcome to ACE!

Sorry about Bob. We usually keep him in put away, but he jumped the fence again. Someone smack his nose with a rolled up newspaper!

I just like to pick on people. Ask Larry! I also have a thing for yeller Corvettes especially 04's. And I've already been picking on Chas. :laughing gut bustin: