NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Possible new monthly breakfast event

C4orce2

Are you interested?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey ACEholes. My wife and I had dinner last night at a new, small restaurant in Phoenix (The Market by Jennifer's). The location and atmosphere seemed perfect for a breakfast event, most likely monthly. I talked to the owner and she (yes she) was excited about the idea. But before I talk to her again I thought I'd at least see if any of us would be interested in attending. This would be a Sunday morning event probably running from 7:30 or 8 to around 10:30 (all depending on the time of the year). Most of the seating is outdoors and faces the west so no problem with sun. They have a fairly complete menu and can serve all types of adult beverages (a must for Badbob). The location is just south of Indian School on 36th Street, so the location is central making it fairly easy for everyone to get to off the 51 or the 202. She would have reserved parking for the participants facing 36th Street. I do not know how to set up a poll here so if anyone can do it, I'd appreciate it. If there is no real interest among us, I will not proceed with the idea. Thanks! :ACE:

I am new here to the group but the idea sounds like fun. I work for Home Depot which means I do not have every Sunday off, but if knowing in advance what Sunday every month, could ask to have off.

Chas.

I am in the preliminary stages of putting a weekend run together to San Diego in Sept or Oct. Stayed at a nice place one other time with a group of Corvettes. In contact with them to put together a deal and checking availability.

Guest badbobs95

I think both events sound like winners. Thanks for stepping up and planning something.

I made him join!! He's a little nutty like the rest of us. :crazyphil:

Oh ya, breakfast sounds great! :spinin::Score-101010::circle::ED:

Where the hell is the option to vote for "holy poopie that's a long ways to go that early in the morning"? And yes I'd like togoto San Diego.

Where the hell is the option to vote for "holy poopie that's a long ways to go that early in the morning"?

Sorry Dawg, I forgot to tell Ted to put in the "Gila Bendover" option for you! My bad. :facepalm:

wickedfastvette

Where the hell is the option to vote for "holy poopie that's a long ways to go that early in the morning"? And yes I'd like togoto San Diego.

I'm with Dwayne on this one! But great job working on setting this up Larry!

• 3 weeks later...

Well guys I guess this idea is a bust. I sent the owner an email asking them if they would be interested and never did get a response. Based on the results of the poll, it looks like there may be some interest in have a Sunday breakfast gathering, maybe once a month. I'll keep looking for places to have this event. Sorry!