So.......just a little excited......

aenigma

we're all a little freaked out around here, now you fit in!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aenigma

• Desertdawg

• Ted Y

• ChadC

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I changed it up with the designer today. The sides, back and nose will be chrome. The hood, trunk and everything above the side doors will be black brushed metal.

sooo a fiberglass car impersonating a delorain? this is where our opinions part ways. not my cup of tea. im still stoked to see the end result.
I just died laughing! But if you must know, delorians are on the list of my 5 favorite cars of all times. I looked them up a couple months ago to see if I could find one to purchase. I didn't realize until your comment maybe there's a connection? Lol

Friend of mine from back home had the same DeLorean obsession. There is an outfit in Texas which purchased all the inventory and can still build you a new one or refurbish an old one. This is where she purchased hers

I too share the obsession, the company was called Delorean One if I am not mistaken. However I want to put an LS1 in it like this young guy did:

So I changed it up with the designer today. The sides, back and nose will be chrome. The hood, trunk and everything above the side doors will be black brushed metal.

sooo a fiberglass car impersonating a delorain? this is where our opinions part ways. not my cup of tea. im still stoked to see the end result.
I just died laughing! But if you must know, delorians are on the list of my 5 favorite cars of all times. I looked them up a couple months ago to see if I could find one to purchase. I didn't realize until your comment maybe there's a connection? Lol
Friend of mine from back home had the same DeLorean obsession. There is an outfit in Texas which purchased all the inventory and can still build you a new one or refurbish an old one. This is where she purchased hers
I too share the obsession, the company was called Delorean One if I am not mistaken. However I want to put an LS1 in it like this young guy did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjQSxt96IUw
That brushed metal is just hawt!!

Engine swap? What could possibly go wrong? Right, Elliott?

Nothing, nothing at all :LolLol:

:peter:

.....Can they make it look brushed like the Delorean...?

It is. The hood, nose, roof, trunk and back are black brushed metal. I opted for the black metal instead of the regular metal just to give it more contrast.

Hey...what is "vote this post up"? Is that like a "like" button?

Hey...what is "vote this post up"? Is that like a "like" button?

Yes. It adds to the poster's reputation points.

Dang girl ........ that's gonna make Covette New Everywhere ..... :coool:

Can't wait to see it completed !!!! :Score-101010:

Yes. just wash it.

Yes. just wash it.

HAHAHAHAHA!

I miss the Big GrandPa!

So where are the finished shots..............

She's a tease! Probably find her over on FB.

So where are the finished shots..............

She's a tease! Probably find her over on FB.
I can't post them!