Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Extender32

• LastC3

• TheCMSH

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mag red 02 vert

Hi Dawg! Thanks again for a wonderful event. First time for wifey and she really enjoyed it. Did anyone get a car count?

Great event and food as usual. It was nice seeing a lot of people that I haven't seen in a while because of my travels. Thanks again Dwayne and Jamie.

black beauty

Another great day with all you aceholes. Great food, ride, and company. Thanks Dwayne, Jamye, and Sam dawg :skull:

Hi Dawg! Thanks again for a wonderful event. First time for wifey and she really enjoyed it. Did anyone get a car count?

At one time I counted 75 Corvettes, but some may have already left by then.

I had a great time at the BBQ - made some great connections to assit me in my search for a C5 - Thanks Dawg!

Corrupt file. tried to extract, no bueno

"Tread" lightly around Marc, we don't want to "run over" his feelings............

Too soon????? :lol

nice ... :lol

Thanks everyone, it was another great ACE weekend :thumbs

Very sorry I could not attend. First one I missed in years. I have been lurking the forum but not participating in any activities. Dec 13 Francy had surgery for cancer. As a result of the surgery she had a massive heart attack. I stayed with her night and day for several days neglecting myself to the point I also had a heart attack. The good news is we were both on the same ward of Good Sam for Christmas. Francy is now doing her Chemo Theropy until Sept. She does not do well with the Chemo and is real sick. We have a large support group with the whole community and will get through this. I hope that Francy and I will again be active about Sept.

Jack,

Best wishes for you and Francey's speedy recovery and I certainly hope she becomes cancer free. I went through what you and Francey are currently experiencing minus the heart attacks in 2007/8 with my late wife and it truly saddens my heart to know someone else has to go through what we went through.

wickedfastvette

Jack, prayers for both you and Francy, hope that you will both be feeling better soon.

Sorry to hear of your troubles, Hope all comes out great for you guys.

One of our best Oncolegy Doctors told us " Always try to live a normal life while going through treatment "

That was some of the best advice we have been given.

Our Prayers will include you and your wife.

Thoughts & Prayers with you guys .... please try to keep us update .....