Gila Bend Cruise and BBQ #12

Desertdawg

Yep, it's time for that little lunch gathering that I do for a couple of close friends and a few hundred ACE members... March 8th 2014 12:00 o-clock (noon) Bring your folding chairs and a smile because seating is limited and I don't serve food to people who frown! You should also bring something to drink because you might get thirsty. (Remember this is in a town park so alcohol has to be concealed :lol) This year we are serving BBQ pulled pork, cole slaw, chips and desert... Yeah I said cole slaw, don't worry it's pretty damn good. I know the potato salad was a hit but peeling, cutting and cooking 50 pounds of potatoes this year just sounded like a lot of work, so we've been experimenting with some slaw and I think we have a recipe that you'll all like! The donation jar will be there to pay for the food, any extra will cover the cost of the ACE server and our forum. Please RSVP by replying to this thread, an accurate head count helps with meal planning. NE Phx / Scottsdale group meet at the Sears Outlet (old Kmart) 32nd St / Cactus. Leave by 9:30 am to meet at west side. Far East side group meet at Chevron at Guadalupe and Gilbert (NE corner) Leave by 8:30 am to meet at AZ Mills East side group meet at AZ Mills at El Pollo Loco (east side of mall) Leave by 9:30 am to meet at west side Northwest side group Meet at the Circle K at N 67 Ave and W Happy Valley Rd (southeast corner) Leave at 9:45 am to meet at west side West side group Meet at I-10 and Lowes on Dysart/Mcdowell (east side of Lowes parking lot) Leave at 10:15 am or after all other groups arrive. Tucson group Get on I-10 west to I-8 then drive for a long time Get off at Gila Bend. Yuma group Get on I-8 east Drive long boring, flat, straight freeway until you see Gila Bend. then exit. Gila Bend group Leave house at 11:59am arrive at noon! Please let me know if any of these times are locations need updating... I'll post the maps soon! 2 Old Yellar - Joe 1 P51tj Tim 2 Cu4L8R Andrew 2 Marco & Lisa 2 Ron & Eva 1 Cherye 2 BadBob 1 Commishner Jim 2 TheChad & TheWife 3? Extender & Julie & ??? (WTF?) 2 Julie's son & daughter (extender's extended family) 2 JL's & wife 2 Mike the Jester1 2 Mr. & Mrs. Egor 2 Y2kr...Gary & wife 1 TedY 2 HOX-Tom & Bride 1 Bigfeet 2 Hyperf Lorne & wifey 1 CaHD 2 LastC3 Hal & wife 2 RRBob 1 Chameleon (vette-less ???) 1 BZurio 2 Bob & Cindy 2 Ray 2 Joe@cpr in a Corvette 2 AzMotorhead and Stacie 2 Tim the Slammer & his boss 2 suprone 1 C4orce Larry 2 BlacKnight 2 HD wingnut Adam 1 Devil4ever Jim! 2 Kahuna1 Carl & Denise 1 2Lethal Jay 1 CrownRoyal Alex 2 Hog Luvr Donna 2 Monique 2 Buccaneer Tom (eyematey) 2 Elliot & Chey 1 finallyavette ??? 2 BMagg Bob 1 82vette'ster 1 NRS 1 Chas4570 2 SpeedyChase & wife 2 CarOyear 1 Tee 1 BlknBlu Charlie (he's in, he's out, he's in, he's out....he's in ) 2 justinsane Justin & Kristeen 2 ashbobby & friend 2 MagRed02 Mel 2 Sunchaser Craig and wife 2 JacksAO 2 1991 ZR1

1 JoeStrazz 41 people 20 cars from Yuma maybe list F22Trainer (get with the program Michael) NO's Victor :wtf: Eddie44 and Kim44

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Extender32

• LastC3

• TheCMSH

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ifn we're still in town ..... Jackie & I will be there .... should know fer shur by mid Feb .....

Quicksilver98

Damn work schedule shows I'm scheduled that weekend....will have to see if I can trade with someone!