• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Extender32

• LastC3

• TheCMSH

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great participation !!! it's always fun to see new ideas ......... Thanks for taking the time & posting up !!!

Ok Dawg, were working on the t-shirts for this year to sell at the BBQ. this time we will have "Women's, Sweaters, Sweat Pants,Men T-shirts, long sleeves, sleeeve less, & Vinyls.....etc

Dawg is the main road in GB going to be fixed(2 lanes) before this shindig??

If not everyone be be forwarned they have the main road thru the middle of down down to 1 lane at each end of town.

Not 1 lane each direction, 1 LANE total it makes a huge backup.

What a mess last weekend

Working retail is a PITA. Just read that week's schedule and I have the 8March off. Would it be too late too attend?

Chas

Working retail is a PITA. Just read that week's schedule and I have the 8March off. Would it be too late too attend?

Chas

NOT too late!!! :thumbs

Dawg is the main road in GB going to be fixed(2 lanes) before this shindig?? If not everyone be be forwarned they have the main road thru the middle of down down to 1 lane at each end of town. Not 1 lane each direction, 1 LANE total it makes a huge backup. What a mess last weekend

The single lane temporary stoplight over the bridge part is only on the extreme west end of town so it will only affect the Yuma bunch, the east end is single lane each direction over the bridges and flows ok... After 28 years of living here the state finally decided to redo main street and by redo I mean everything is being renewed. Plus last weekend was a mass exodus from Az to the dunes so that really screwed things up.... We should be ok...

Mag red 02 vert

Whoops! Looks like the first day of my driving trip with my son to Bowling Green factory and museum. Damn! But I'll make It if anything falls apart and we don't depart as scheduled. Enjoyed the lunch at B.J.'s and Charlie's hospitality afterwards!

We're in for 2. Sounds like fun.

Do you-all Acers use radios on your road trips?

We haven't yet and its pretty hard to get lost as there will be about 50 vettes leaving PHX going to Gila Bendover.

AND REMEMBER...........,....................... THIS IS NOT A RACE!! ??? You bunch of losers ?⚠️ SLAMMER ?

AND REMEMBER...........,....................... THIS IS NOT A RACE!! You bunch of losers ⚠️ SLAMMER

So what you are saying is that I can expect to see you getting smaller in my rearview mirror?

AND REMEMBER...........,....................... THIS IS NOT A RACE!! You bunch of losers ⚠️ SLAMMER

So what you are saying is that I can expect to see you getting smaller in my rearview mirror?

I see it all the time. :leaving

So, let me get this straight. YOU have a magic mirror to make people smaller. WTF Greg!! All these many years of diets and exercise could have been avoided?? All I had to do is use your magic mirror..........HUH? SLAMMER ?

I just joined am I able to attend this event? Just moved from Milwaukee wis black or vette

Sure "Tee", just mail me your membership fee and I'll get you on the BBQ list. If you want our platinum level membership. That will be a small up charge. However you will be in the very prestigious CIRCLE OF TRUST membership level. Just make your check out to SLAMMER and I'll get you all taken care of. ? Secretary of treasury TIM "the slammer" ACCOMAZZO

I just joined am I able to attend this event? Just moved from Milwaukee wis black or vette

Tee,

Welcome to ACE and pay no attention to Slammer. Why don't you go to the members area and tell us a little about yourself and post up a few pics of your ride?