Car Show for Cancer 2014

Cross

So guys I am getting things together to do this years Car Show for Cancer and I want to get the jump on it being a little earlier in the year to hopefully avoid that heat... So I am looking for thoughts on Early June or Early May.

As of right now I have not decided on if we will use last years location or O'Rielly Chevrolet one of our Sponsors (Long Standing Sponsor). It really depends I think it might be harder for everyone to get to O'Rielly compared to our other location and this would mean no Helicopter but again I would not mind input this time. (Tucson, AZ)

I also have to get the plaques together, Marco how about you bring that Flying Camera Contraption out this time?

As details unfold I will tell you guys more as of right now the Facebook Page is still up and I will update everyone as things go along.

Also for those wondering as an update on Moses he is still doing well they have been working on new treatments and last I heard he was having surgery as the Tumor has gotten bigger was my understanding.

https://www.facebook.com/CarShowForCancerArizona

Well keep us updated and we'll make sure it's plugged big time in the monthly newsletters...

Also if you guys happen to know someone who could use the help we are trying to find a family to help this year.

• 2 months later...

Hey Elliott. Just wondering if you have an update on any date yet? Is the show is a happenin' place?

It's happening, I am working with the VA Hospital currently for the family we are going to Sponsor this year but I think what we are going to do is a end of year event so we avoid the heat. I wanted to do it sooner but things with the VA take time and we have really wanted to help a local VA family. So at this time unless things slow down in terms of the temperature then I think a show in the Fall is what we are going to do.

Me to that last time I really think I was on the verge of heat stroke... I was having trouble seeing straight at the end while packing up. I had to sit in Firehouse for a good hour or longer. It could also be that I was around Bob... Bob has a weird effect on people some times. :peter:

Also ACE Brothers and Sisters I would like to ask ahead of time for your help judging, setting up etc so I can be a little more organized and not run into some of the judging problems I did last year. Only requirement is that even though we know the Vette's will be bringing home most of the plaques we have to be nice to some of the Imports.... or at least look like we are being nice. :LolLol: