FS: '88 Callaway Sledgehammer

MOTV8

To help Larry feel better about his jalopy, let's play guess the price... I'm guessing $32.59 as the top bid!

Damn. NOBODY wants a C4, but even I want that car. Just to put in the garage and stare at, and occasionally tell people that would know what it is.

To help Larry feel better about his jalopy, let's play guess the price... I'm guessing $32.59 as the top bid!

Wait... It's still a C4

$8000.00

To help Larry feel better about his jalopy, let's play guess the price...

I'm guessing $32.59 as the top bid!

Wait... It's still a C4

$8000.00

Posted ImageVette Shoot 2.jpg

Robert, if you buy it for $8,000, I'll immediately double your money and give you $16,000 for it; that's the kind of friend I am!

I admit it looks alright, not as clean as I would like on some of it but still its nice.

Not to point fingers, but you have a car who's hood won't close. :weirdo::whacky001:

Larry. For 16K you can buy a really nice Pinto and be better off !!!

Not so sure about that Dawg. If I could get the Sledghammer for $16K, I'd sell it and use the sales proceeds to get the pinto (an orange one and give it to you) and also buy........

Gila Bend!!!!!

You can have Gila Bend, in fact I notified the mayor and he said come get the keys, you deserve it !

Larry is the one that calls C4's the throw away generation, I just call his C4 a jalopy!

Calling C4s the "throw away" generation was actually started her by another ACEhole who of course owns a C6. I won't tell you his name, but it rhymes with "Meg" and he just turned his wife into another ACEhole. :facepalm:

I like the front emblem. I would also take the orangeatang pinto too. They look cool with a hood scoop.