• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• ChadC

• P51tj

• Shifty

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should look very cool when done. I just have one comment and I will be done. GRIM????? You should not have ANY grim to clean up anywhere on that thing. Its orange, you gotta keep that thing clean man...

Hey Mark....don't let Dawg fool you and make you feel all sorry for him

having to do all that cleaning..... :nopity

He was nice enough to bring me half of all his engine "grim" on the parts he removed! :busted:

I don't think he realized there was a $500.00 cleaning charge for any parts that are submitted

without being cleaned! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

"He was nice enough to bring me half of all his engine "grim" on the parts he removed!"

Please tell us that you are not making that Vette "more" orange.......

I went by your house last week but you were gone.........

You have to call or at least Pm me before you are here....

be prepared for the rear wheels locking up every time you hit the brakes hard. Maybe just saying it's a real bad idea would be enough. .

that's what I was afraid of, I'll just wait for some takeoffs ...

does Jamie know you spray painted her favorite table cloth? looks good bud

No table cloth, but she's going to be pissed when she goes looking for that nice bed sheet I found in the closet...

Dawg I was going to suggest you paint the CORVETTE letters black..... but I see the wheelies are back on.... Looks great!! :)

I was going to go bare aluminum, bleh! Then it was going to be black, but the misted on orange looks damn nice so that's where I stopped.

Looks good, but you got overspray on the hoses...OMG! :facepalm:

I'll do better next time!

Don't let Adam fool you guys, he said bring the parts then when I was going to hand them to him he wouldn't touch them, he was afraid it would mess up his manicure!

Don't let Adam fool you guys, he said bring the parts then when I was going to hand them to him he wouldn't touch them, he was afraid it would mess up his manicure!

Of course I was afraid.... the parts were all covered in engine "grim"! :wacked:

Lookin good! Keep the pictures coming.

Not much from my end, just cleaning little stuff when I get a minute or two. Mike sent me a couple of teaser pictures. Just waiting on the new lenses. post-3-0-10502000-1387739658_thumb.jpg post-3-0-36608400-1387739671_thumb.jpg

Will deer see them sooner?

I think it might be a little too soon to be making jokes about that incident.

VetteSthetics

It's scientifically proven that orange in the form of paint or lights attract women.... And deer:)! LMBO sport Dawg!

Got a sneak picture of the fog lights. post-3-0-87270200-1388422999_thumb.jpg Holiday shipping got us on the new headlight lenses. Somehow Denver is now between florida and here. 2 day shipping turned into 2 weeks. I've also seen some pictures of the dipped parts but somebody won't let me share them with you until he finishes them.

Nice!!! not sure why the manufacturer doesn't paint the Disc...

I just did my brothers makes a big difference!!

Looks Great Dawg!!

Lights will be here in the morning, and I'm meeting with Adam later in the day to get teh other parts... :cheer:

Lights are in and I'll show you the pictures a week late! Running lights.... post-3-0-36939900-1389457149_thumb.jpg Headlights on... post-3-0-51412400-1389457178_thumb.jpg Fogs. post-3-0-48931000-1389457192_thumb.jpg Just how bright are they? This is just the running lights on. post-3-0-61970100-1389457274_thumb.jpg In person they look pretty dam cool, I'll get the dust washed off and do a full review real soon. The dipped parts are still in the works, I did get the side markers back, they were dipped in a fine carbon fiber weave and it looks almost tinted but you still get about 85% of the light still showing thru and the reflector part of them is still about 90% visible and effective.... You can see how bright they are in the dark picture above You need to see them in person to evaluate them... post-3-0-11109000-1389457495_thumb.jpg post-3-0-18228300-1389457508_thumb.jpg Teh motor covers are being reworked!

Nice Dawg. Don't forget to mention Shifter, that with bigger brakes, you need bigger wheels.

Good point...I thought teh Dawg already did teh 19" 's?