• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rony

• Desertdawg

• P51tj

• Two Fangs

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see you guys editing my posts and there is nothing within your rules that says I can't post them.

I paid my entry fee and first 3 month dues to Ted, so I should be allowed to post here.

yeaa......

you dont get it rony.

all you are doing is pushing video links that benefit you in some fashion. we call that SPAM.

you are in new York (alto sometimes using your Sprint phone to tether), so what benefit do we get as a group here in Arizona?

if you added positive content to this board that was corvette related we would welcome you.

..you dont..

Normally we would have blocked you, but the Admin team noticed how oblivious you are to your posts so we ran with it and added "Bithcez with Fishez".

the fact you are quoting rules shoes you dont follow this board and you are just using this place as a leech.

P.S there is no entery fee to that comment is a flat out lie.

..and you know that.

quoting rules shoes

I wear dress Oxfords, usually black. I don't see why my shoes have anything to do with this.

quoting rules shoes

I wear dress Oxfords, usually black. I don't see why my shoes have anything to do with this.
Because this is a group that would never wear "Oxfords."

quoting rules shoes

Because this is a group that would never wear "Oxfords."

What Bigfoot said! Some don't even where shoes!

Well, if you want to be a Corvette Enthusiast, great. Feel free to post and join discussions other than this thread. We will welcome you. Continue to post only You Tube videos that don't add value to our site and the hazing will likely get worse. ACE is a privately owned and operated site free to all users. There are no dues or fees. We reserve the right to edit anything we please by our discretion. Thanks for your understanding. Ted, Administrator (but not the owner)

quoting rules shoes

You have to understand Chad-ese to. It sometimes resembles English, but then again..........