Stainless Steel Inserts for C5

1EvilC5

I recently purchased a set for the front SS Inserts off of ebay for a total of $36.35 shipped. Installed last night and very satisfied with the product. I paid around $70 for the rears from a forum vendor :crazy:

So if you have not bought front or rear SS Inserts for your C5, I would recommend purchasing from "customvetteshop" on ebay.

Here is a link to the items they have for sale on ebay.

customvetteshop

They have a nice chrome airbridge currently up for auction. Too bad I can not use one with my current set up.

Phil...

Guest XLR8TNC5

Yep, Mark and I just purchased a few "goodies" from the same Ebayer. so far, I am happy with everything. So is Mark.

Nice find on those inserts. I had them on my car as well. I had the whole 4 piece set in the front to go with my side inserts and rear inserts until some Azzhole at Hooters decided to steal the front pieces in the Air ducts! F$^*(&^. But now, that I don't have those two pieces, I think I like the look better. I don't know. Just seems pointless to spend $50 on two little peices the size of the palm of MY hand. lol.

Tanya

3,503 lbs of trouble

So I buy a DeLorean and suddenly everyone has to have Stainless Steel on their cars. I'm so flattered! :D

So I buy a DeLorean and suddenly everyone has to have Stainless Steel on their cars. I'm so flattered! :D

Very Funny :smilelol: :smilelol:

What the heck happened to your Avatar? Did you have to squish her down to fit in your D car? A little lower than the C3 huh? :lol:

Oh sure! Switch Avatars just as I'm ribbing you about it! :huh:

I had them on my car as well. I had the whole 4 piece set in the front to go with my side inserts and rear inserts until some Azzhole at Hooters decided to steal the front pieces in the Air ducts!

Not that I'm doubting you Tanya, but I heard those screens blow out at speeds over 125 mph. :smilelol: :smilelol:

Just seems pointless to spend $50 on two little peices the size of the palm of MY hand. lol.

Tanya

3,503 lbs of trouble
What the heck happened to your Avatar?  Did you have to squish her down to fit in your D car?  A little lower than the C3 huh?  :lol:

Oh sure! Switch Avatars just as I'm ribbing you about it!  :huh:

What the heck happened to your Avatar?  Did you have to squish her down to fit in your D car?  A little lower than the C3 huh?  :lol:

Oh sure! Switch Avatars just as I'm ribbing you about it!  :huh:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/images/smilies/confused5.gif

You lost me on this one Eddie. I kicked Courtney to the curb like a week ago. Doc's been up since.

I don't think I'm seeing things??? She was up this afternoon but she was really badly distorted. Database must be messed up! Is Bryan playing tricks on me? :crazy:

Come on guys back me up here! :huh:

Oh sure! Switch Avatars just as I'm ribbing you about it!   :huh:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/images/smilies/confused5.gif

You lost me on this one Eddie. I kicked Courtney to the curb like a week ago. Doc's been up since.

I don't think I'm seeing things??? She was up this afternoon but she was really badly distorted. Database must be messed up! Is Bryan playing tricks on me? :crazy:

Come on guys back me up here! :huh:

Eddie, the avatar of Doc has been there at least a week.

You need to take some time off and get some rest. :cfdeadagain

Or just go and drive the VETTE :burnout: and rejuvinate yourself.

Phil...

Eddie - it's your computer. Probably had Courtney loaded in the cache.

I wish I did.

Eddie - it's your computer. Probably had Courtney loaded in the cache.

Honest guys! I saw it while I was at work and then again when I got home. :huh:

Maybe it was my mind, not the computer! Guess there are worse things to have stuck on your mind! :D

3,503 lbs of trouble
Honest guys! I saw it while I was at work and then again when I got home. :huh:

Guest Sidewinder
Just seems pointless to spend $50 on two little peices the size of the palm of MY hand. lol.

Tanya

Saving this quote for Mark the next time you want jewlery.

I got your back buddy !!