Another C4 craigslist find Yikes

GOLDCYLON

I though crack was illegal?

The engine appears to be the only good thing about it but wholly crap crack had to be included

The engine appears to be the only good thing about it but wholly crap crack had to be included

You can buy a pretty badass small-block without teh garbage attached for a lot less than $20k

You can buy a pretty badass small-block without teh garbage attached for a lot less than $20k
No argument from me. The size of those exhaust ports are as big as the tail lights

Guest badbobs95

No argument from me. The size of those exhaust ports are as big as the tail lights

Me thinks he did a Boo Boo!

Me thinks he did a Boo Boo!

And it all started with him being allowed to buy a Corvette....

Just shows to go ya where a person's head is to replace a CFI motor in a CFI car ..... :blur:

tho I must admit ... the motor is probably the "best" thing he did to the car ...... :down::down: ((but that ain't sayin much IMO))

Bromley's Corvettes

WOW lol he must mean 2k no way he could be asking 20k for that thing lol. The wood dash is something a 5 year old would do. A hillbilly 5 year old lol.

That looks like something Larry would be interested in.

I thought that was Larry's car, then I realized it can't be... it looks like it goes over 42 miles per hour!

That looks like something Larry would be interested in.

I thought that was Larry's car, then I realized it can't be... it looks like it goes over 42 miles per hour!

Greg, I can only afford to have one vette from the "throw away" generation at a time, so I'll just keep my old wreck. Unlike some ACEholes I know, I do not get rid of my vettes each time they are ready for their first oil change!! :laughing gut bustin:

Dawg, I know my old car is slow, not nearly as fast as your "deer chaser", but how fast does it need to be since it spends all of its time sitting in lots at car shows just "collecting dust"? :confused

If it has Royal Purple in the tranny, it's gotta be good.

Glad you said it Joe, I jus couldn't get the words out. :P I don't know what that lump on the hood is for, but looks way tacky, but the quad .50cal out back :gun6: is the bomb. :wtf: