Final pieces of carbon fiber

GOLDCYLON

Call this project done as I have installed the final three pieces of APSIS Carbon Fiber (Door Bezels, Passenger Door Window motor switch and the Shifter knob and insert). Also took the oppourtuny to service the power door locks and install new weatherstripping on both doors. Sunday was full project mode. Yes even the shift pattern insert makes for a nice interior refresh. Thanks to azmotorhead who tackled my noisy popping rear hub on Saturday... Car is in fine form again

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That looks great! Where did you get the carbon pieces with all the indication wording on

there...."door lock/unlock" and so on? Or did you find decals for that stuff and add it yourself?

No matter, it looks really nice.

That looks great! Where did you get the carbon pieces with all the indication wording on

there...."door lock/unlock" and so on? Or did you find decals for that stuff and add it yourself?

No matter, it looks really nice.

Hello there.. They where hand painted and triple gloss cleared all actually on top of real carbon Fiber. The place that did the work was APSIS http://www.apsisusa.com/

Below was phase I of the project. I beleive what makes this project stand out is the fact that I retained the Orange factory lettering, Nobody had done that before either. I was the first C4 APSIS had ever done. Normally they do the high end Lambos etc and a lot of C6 Corvettes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Quote:

Hello there.. They where hand painted and triple gloss cleared all actually on top of real carbon Fiber. The place that did the work was APSIS http://www.apsisusa.com/

Ah yes...I remember looking at their website and talking with them quite a while back.

I would agree that they look to do very nice work, I just had a hard time

justifying the incredible expense of all the parts in true carbon.

That's why I got into hydrographic printing in the first place.

Yours does look really nice though. Good job!

Quote: Hello there.. They where hand painted and triple gloss cleared all actually on top of real carbon Fiber. The place that did the work was APSIS http://www.apsisusa.com/ Ah yes...I remember looking at their website and talking with them quite a while back. I would agree that they look to do very nice work, I just had a hard time justifying the incredible expense of all the parts in true carbon. That's why I got into hydrographic printing in the first place. Yours does look really nice though. Good job!

Yep it's expensive but it's my daily driver and I wanted something different. Not for everybody but I like it