Sweet 65 Vert Project

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Working on a sweet #s matching 65. Cleaning somethings up like brakes and susp and up grading things like clutch and new exhaust and repo knock offs and tires.

Is this a real low mileage car? I heard a story the other day about one this color left in a garage and acquired by the new house owner for teh cheap...

Bromley's Corvettes

Thanks guys I love restoring these nice original vettes. This one just needed some love and details to bring it to a higher level:)

Bromley's Corvettes

Hey Doug, why is everything so clean and shiny new? :blur:

I hear you I have a bad habit of over restoring vettes cant help it. I did use more black on the susp parts then i normally do but still looks better then stock.

Bromley's Corvettes

Is this a real low mileage car? I heard a story the other day about one this color left in a garage and acquired by the new house owner for teh cheap...

It has 78k on it Mack got it from Steel Dreams in Gilbert. They where asking way to much it was sitting for a long time. He made a offer they came way down not as far down as his offer but pretty close so he bought it. He also has the blue 75 vert thats been on ACE. He wants one more probably a 69.

Bromley's Corvettes

Pulling tranny today to see whats up with the clutch and to seal up rear main. More pix coming soon:)

• 1 month later...
Bromley's Corvettes

65 project is done for now. Hes coming back in a few weeks for side pipes and new bumpers:) Hears some pix of it all cleaned up.

I don't know how many Chevelles/El Caminos and Camaros I had that were exactly that color...

Beautiful car though!

Bromley's Corvettes

Would look better with a few of your models around it.....

I plan to get some nice pix of Melissa with it once the side pipes are on. She has a really pretty yellow dress that will look great with it:)

Sharp looking 65. The black soft top is a nice contrast to teh Goldwood Yellow. The side exhaust will be a nice addition too. Keep the pics coming.

Mike T.