hd-wingnut

Nice Adam!

I'll probably have a few parts and pieces from my truck I'm working on,

It may be few weeks or so,but I will be in touch!

Nice Adam!

I'll probably have a few parts and pieces from my truck I'm working on,

It may be few weeks or so,but I will be in touch!

Thanks Gary.

Sounds good.

Give me a jingle sometime and we can talk about what you're looking to get done.

Talk to you soon!

Hey Everyone.......

Just a heads up. I'm working on the new contest thread but I'm just waiting for the "management" to give me an approval and it'll be on the way!!

:banannasword: :banannasword: :banannasword: Be on the lookout...you won't want to miss it!! :banannasword: :banannasword: :banannasword:

So Tim, how did you get the win? Do you have an inside trader thing going? Ya know that kind of thang is illegal unless it's a govment job.

I win...contest over!!! There, I made it easy for ya Adam!

Ok Tim....I'm starting to think you're a little doped up on something! :crazy

I'm just in holding pattern waiting on a message back from super cop (Ted)

to get the contest going. I don't want to break any forum rules or piss anybody off! :bounce017:

I don't think you could piss anyone off. Your contest, your rules. I was just havin some fun with Tim. I am sending you a couple pics of the pattern I have of my console. I think I may have found the door vent, just waiting to hear back from him. I will be in touch when I get everything together.

I don't think you could piss anyone off. Your contest, your rules. I was just havin some fun with Tim. I am sending you a couple pics of the pattern I have of my console. I think I may have found the door vent, just waiting to hear back from him. I will be in touch when I get everything together.

I think we all should all have as much fun with Tim as humanly possible! :arg:

Should be no problem matching that pattern.

That should complete the interior look pretty well.

Talk to you soon...

• 1 month later...

Nice meeting you yesterday Adam. Thinking about getting something else done but not quite sure yet.

You too Mark! Your car is GORGEOUS!! :ED:

We'll get these interior pieces done for you so you'll have the interior all done.

I got the impression that you're going to have a hard time finding anything else

on your car that isn't already "finished"! If for some reason you do...let me know!!

Thanks again, and I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to work on your car! :thumbs

• 6 months later...

Anyone heard or seen Adam around anywhere? Sent him a PM about a week ago but haven't heard from him yet.....Hope he's okay and aliens didn't get him yet.....smiley-stargate007.gif

According to his profile it's been a month since he's signed on to the forum.

Anyone heard or seen Adam around anywhere? Sent him a PM about a week ago but haven't heard from him yet.....Hope he's okay and aliens didn't get him yet....smiley-stargate007.gif

According to his profile it's been a month since he's signed on to the forum.

I'M HERE....I'M HERE!!!! :sorry: I've been pretty busy with several things and have not been on here enough.

I'm actually putting together a thread for a new cool lighting service I'm going to be offering, so I should have that posted here in the "Ace Deals" section real soon.

Honestly, if anyone has any items on your car that you'd like to get pretty'd up before the car show coming up here in Prescott shortly, it would be much better to contact me by phone than posting on the forum.

Thanks everyone, and please let me know if I can help with making you ride a little sexier!

• 1 year later...

How much to do the Front Chin Splitter on a C6 Z06? want it in Carbon Fiber finish.Also, if I deliver to your facility, what is the turn around?

Thanks

Ed

16 minutes ago, Banph said:

How much to do the Front Chin Splitter on a C6 Z06? want it in Carbon Fiber finish.Also, if I deliver to your facility,

Adam isn't on the forum much anymore but I asked him that exact question last weekend. He said that if he doesn't have to do any additional prep work then it's about $175 to do it. I don't think the turn around time would be to long, about 2-3 days perhaps.

Banph, this thread is almost two yrs old. This vendor has not been active on ACE for a while. A PM might work better or google for a website 

28 minutes ago, Banph said:

How much to do the Front Chin Splitter on a C6 Z06? want it in Carbon Fiber finish.Also, if I deliver to your facility, what is the turn around?

Thanks

Ed

I can put you in contact with him.

Thanks guys... I didn't notice the date until after I submitted the request.  I used TKO Performance to do my Dash Cluster and other interior parts.  I think I will just use them.

Their Quality is great, just the turnaround is an issue.   

I guess I need to stay current with this forum.  Its been awhile for me as well.

Again,

Thanks

ED

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.