2013 ACE Auto X at Bondurant 11/09

Desertdawg

I just read this post and the one proceeding it about the Bondo autocross, I gotta say, do you guys really think that women are that inept when it comes to driving?

Not quite sure how you conjured this theory after re-reading this thread, but if you're looking to stir the pot we'll just turn Donna and Valerie loose on ya! :jim:

psst.... shes one of us..... :snky:

Oh good deal, so we WILL have enough sandwiches at the event, awesome! :thumbs:rolf

I just read this post and the one proceeding it about the Bondo autocross, I gotta say, do you guys really think that women are that inept when it comes to driving?

Not quite sure how you conjured this theory after re-reading this thread, but if you're looking to stir the pot we'll just turn Donna and Valerie loose on ya! :jim:

Oh good deal, so we WILL have enough sandwiches at the event, awesome! :thumbs:rolf

That is correct.

Ladies don't eat much, so having another lady present won't signifcantly affect the food supply.

Those sandwiches you are bringing should still be sufficient for all participants. . .

That is correct.

Ladies don't eat much, so having another lady present won't signifcantly affect the food supply.

Those sandwiches you are bringing should still be sufficient for all participants. . .

Nice save...

:thumbs

Nice ... :lol

It's good for everyone involved that no one expects me to bring sandwiches,,, food prep is not on my talent list. That was a nice save btw. ;)

It saddened me that those comments were made about women and driving, that is all. Don't read more into it than there is. While I would absolutely LOVE to set everyone straight on just how good women can drive, I doubt this will be the venue to prove it, I will be doing set-up on two cars that are both currently,,,, troubled. I'm leaving the non vanity mirrored car at home. It's leaking coolant and needs engine work anyway. :( Stupid racecars, they need to come with garage elves to maintain them.

I'm looking forward to meeting the people behind the avatars. :)

Like Jim said, we are just joking.

But if you really want to go after the biggest butthead here then look for Jim

Here's what he looks like.

Posted Image

Well as of right now, it looks like I am in town. I am in!!! :Hey: And Jim, I like Ham with Provolone on Wheat, please. oh yeah, light on the mustard. :wife:

Well as of right now, it looks like I am in town. I am in!!! :Hey:And Jim, I like Ham with Provolone on Wheat, please. oh yeah, light on the mustard. :wife:

Woohoo! :partydance: It's about friggin' time, girlfriend!

Jim, I'd like roast beef with extra sharp cheddar on sourdough with bit of mild horseradish. Thanks!

VenomOnWheels

Here are some additions for the autocross (not sandwich orders):

• Me - Cobra AC
  • Fordracing65 - VW TDI (Cobra Club)
  • Lon Huber - Viper R/T10 (Viper Club)

Maybe: Dave ("Fast289" - Cobra Club) - if he gets his Cobra ready

Thanks pretty Dale, list updated!

Now if everyone shows we'll have the event covered, BUT that doesn't mean we can't gte a few more to help cut the cost for everyone.

Keep hounding your friends to get off the couch and come play!

I'm going to try once more to get an ok for minor's to attend, I'll post up what they decide.

Other Camaro forums updated. Talked to 2 shoe box nova guys tonight, they very likely will show up. The want to get ready for goodguys. My younger than I people in the household both turned 18 yesterday, so minor riding is now an non issue.

I spread the word about this Auto X while at Bondurant this weekend.

Had a couple people say they were interested, and one who said 'definitely' - a female driver that just blew me in the weeds on the autocross today so I hope she shows!

On the minor issue, I talked with Brennan today and it sounds like they're not going to budge. . .

I believe I saw that Lotus at one of the Marana Airport events. Can't say I met the driver but then I did not bring the Vette I brought the FR-S.

Either way yes its joking, no thats not what most here think and you can show me how because frankly I am not good anyway.

On the minor issue, I talked with Brennan today and it sounds like they're not going to budge. . .

I keep getting the same answer, sorry! And thanks for spreading the word.

Dawg just an FYI I am not getting the impression the Vette will be ready in time for this so it will just be the FR-S... I am trying but frankly I have what a week... yeah...

I have been invited to the race and am planning on attending. Although I'm a traitor and now drive a FFR AC Cobra Roadster, I did own a 64 Stingray and 67 Stingray in my younger days. So, perhaps I can be partially accepted.

post-2485-0-83143000-1383090870_thumb.jp

post-2485-0-79202100-1383090913_thumb.jp

VenomOnWheels

. . . I'm a traitor and now drive a FFR AC Cobra Roadster . . .

A sweet looking car. What engine are you using, Vern? Are you on the Club Cobra forum? If so, what's your user name?