2013 ACE Auto X at Bondurant 11/09

Desertdawg

I bet, no matter how modified for autoxing his Miata is, it still won't be as cool as a Corvette....:bolt: Added him to the list :thumbs

You can add Casey Aldridge (BAD_EFX) from AZFBA to the list. 2002 B4C Camaro.

Done, Thanks!!!

I just thought I would offer a teaser..... http://youtu.be/dvLMQQG6-JU

Hey Dawg.....WTF is up with this video saying it's been banned in MY country due

to copyright infringement? :down:

Runs fine here. . .

Damn it!!

I am using a tablet but I've tried using 2 different browsers and 2 different formats

And it still gives me that same dumb ass message! :caveman:

I just thought I would offer a teaser..... http://youtu.be/dvLMQQG6-JU

Hey Dawg.....WTF is up with this video saying it's been banned in MY country due

to copyright infringement? :down:

Runs fine here. . .

Damn it!!

I am using a tablet but I've tried using 2 different browsers and 2 different formats

And it still gives me that same dumb ass message! :caveman:

Time to get a real computer. . . :smilelol

I'm in can't wait lots of funnnnnnn

Thanks Scott, I added you to the list... :thumbs

Still waiting Donna, I'll call next week!

. . . I'll ask Brendan about riders....

:toetap
Brenan said riders WITH a helmet are ok. Minors are a NO! Added one more to the list today. :cheers:

The minor being no is not cool. They need to rethink this.

Both my son (14) and daughter (17) have many laps with pro auto, and scca. I always have at least one of them in the car.

Brenan is going to check again tomorrow to be sure. I'm going to make sure before I get all kinds off poo poo comments about it here....

Don't shoot the messenger just yet!

Brenan is going to check again tomorrow to be sure. I'm going to make sure before I get all kinds off poo poo comments about it here....

Don't shoot the messenger just yet!

:toetap:fastdraw::toetap

I just read this post and the one proceeding it about the Bondo autocross, I gotta say, do you guys really think that women are that inept when it comes to driving?

I just read this post and the one proceeding it about the Bondo autocross, I gotta say, do you guys really think that women are that inept when it comes to driving?

It's all in jest. :yesnod

Well I see you have now all met my beautiful and very talented friend Alex.... :)

Those that bashed lady drivers in the last thread should quiver in fear now :arg:

I'm so excited to get out and play I can't stand it!

Not quite sure how you conjured this theory after re-reading this thread, but if you're looking to stir the pot we'll just turn Donna and Valerie loose on ya! :jim:

Not quite sure how you conjured this theory after re-reading this thread, but if you're looking to stir the pot we'll just turn Donna and Valerie loose on ya! :jim:

psst.... shes one of us..... :snky: