2013 ACE Auto X at Bondurant 11/09

Desertdawg

This could be cool, have never tracked my GS.

It still wont be after this, you will have to say it was parking lotted though....

LOL!!!

There's awhole bunch of SCCA drivers that would be pissed about that comment !

Luckly for you, ACE doesn't get so serious about wether you call it a parking lot or a track, we're just out to have fun....

I'll get a signed up list started in the first post! :thumbs

The first post has been updated with a list...

If your name isn't on it then tell me or sit at home like Eddie and do honeydo's in an apron!

I need a list of "Other" people going... i.e. Fbody. Vipers, ....

Hey I'm in the Vette!!

One FR-S would like to come. 2 More have indicated they are maybes I asked for confirmation this morning.

your going to put your future wife in a deathtrap ricer ??? your going to be paying for this mistake for the rest of your life...

At least send me some pictures so I can ... ummm confirm her ability to drive... yeah thats it!

LMAO I did just get her 6 new outfits for the cruise ship, she modeled all of them for me last night some were amazing. I will see about taking a picture or two to share tonight.

Speaking of which you ACE Holes want to come to the Wedding your all welcome! There will be beer, a Fire Pit and games like Horse Shoes, etc going on. We are even allowing Poppa to come so you know the rest of you guys and girls are welcome.

AZFBA Attendees: Dale (dale68z) David (96azhawk) Chris (Woodyss) Keith (Easy_Rider)

Valorie (DesertFox)

Dave (Orange Crush) added 9/28/13

No more pictures Dan, I have worn out my crayons... We have half signed up, now is a good time for the rest of you to jump in before the deadline!

One in on the FR-S side and two maybe's still.

Count Me in! Flyinglow from Overgaard!

Dawg, I am in.... :)

Very cool, I added to the list! :thumbs

That puts us at 2/3rds of the way to full, it's time to start ribbing your ACE buddies about how slow they are!

Dammit Elliot, not me, I'm already going to the autoX, pick on those not signed up......

Dawg, will Bondurant allow us to carry a passenger on the autocross course? If so, do they allow minors, and what kind of release would have to be signed for the minor passenger? Thx!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's a very good question. My kids love to ride along. I've even had people in the back seat.

FYI, My minor son and daughter ride along when we run with Pro Auto Sports.

Last weekend, a girl, named Skye, who drives a 370z, expressed interest in signing up for the autocross.