1980 Corvette Project 26k miles

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Nice clean 80 vette with only 26k miles on it. In for some up grades and mods:) I did intake carb air cleaner valve covers dist wires plugs headers exhaust front susp brakes tires radio and new side panels for center console.

Bromley's Corvettes

This one is not for sale its a happy customers. He has no plans to sell hes had it for 10 years always wanted to up grade it finally did :)

Bromley's Corvettes

Yes sir I dont see too many in as nice a shape with only 26k on them. He says miles are going to add up fast now:) He really never wanted to drive it much in the past with so little power. It was a dog stock just looked pretty like a polished turd lol.

How 'bout some pic's of the interior? Kind of hard to tell if it is black or dark blue - probably 'cause it's so shiny...

Are those sway bushings with the grease fittings stock, available aftermarket, or is that a "custom mod"?

Bromley's Corvettes

How 'bout some pic's of the interior? Kind of hard to tell if it is black or dark blue - probably 'cause it's so shiny...

Are those sway bushings with the grease fittings stock, available aftermarket, or is that a "custom mod"?

I only have a few interior pix in my phone its red and clean. The sway bar bushing mounts are energy susp they come with the grease fittings installed. I have drilled and taped stock mounts be four. The car is black and shinny after running the wax machine over it:)