Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

new vette 62

Next Car

new vette 62

The 65 is wrapping up and I am looking for my next project. I would like a 56-62 C1. I would like to find one local or maybe as far west as California. I would like it to be a project and spend about 10-30k to buy it. I am thinking of making it a resto-mod, new frame, LS motor, etc. I have learned you guys all know the ins and outs and with all of you looking I have a better chance than me alone looking. If it's a great deal maybe a small finders fee. Anyway thanks for all the help with the 65 and I will continue to add pictures and progress.

Thanks Again Everybody. :cool

F22trainer

...wait for it ---------------------------------

Bromley should be joining this thread any minute....but I'll keep my eyes and ears open anyway! Enjoying the '62 Show - keep those pics' and postcards comin'!

Bromley's Corvettes

LOL I had a few customers with 62s for sale they found buyers for them. I no a few that may sell but will probably want to much so I will keep my eyes and ears out for a deal. Sounds like you will want one that's kinda rough so you can get a deal your going to strip it down and build it up anyway.

new vette 62

Doug hit the nail on the head. If I spend too much on the donor it won't be worth it. I am looking for all conditions, but the money I pay will be the driver for this project.