East Side Lunch - Thursdays

Unreal

Gettin' the ears lowered at 11 and lunch with my Daughter after. Next week doesn't look good either. Have to go to other Daughters house and babysit again for some warranty repairs they are getting done.

Sorry can't make it AGAIN but will try harder in the future if it's still going on.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• Unreal

• VenomOnWheels

• bluecomet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just had a work meeting pop up from 12:30-2 so no way I can make it. At least next week I'll have my car for sure.

VenomOnWheels

. . . Let's just blow this one off and try again next week. What say you all?

Works for me. Had oral surgery Tuesday so I can't eat much chewy food anyway.

JLs Mistress

:wtf: Maybe three cars? Let's just blow this one off and try again next week. What say you all? :eat:

Lunch at Bob's house next week ..all you can eat ... :eat:. Wait a minute not sure Bob keeps food at home ?

Sure enjoyed lunch today. Seemed kinda quiet though. The Blue Comet had no compadres to keep company with, sure was lonely (sniff, sniff) in the parking lot.

JLs Mistress

Sure enjoyed lunch today. Seemed kinda quiet though. The Blue Comet had no compadres to keep company with, sure was lonely (sniff, sniff) in the parking lot.

Are you still there ? It's OK to go home now

Sorry about that. I blocked the time out on my work calendar next week to make sure no meetings pop up. Damn work getting it way. Good news is my vette is back home and should be lunch worthy. It needs some more love but for now it seems to drive ok. By the end of the weekend I hope to be able to check one issue off the list.

Guest badbobs95

Sorry about that. I blocked the time out on my work calendar next week to make sure no meetings pop up. Damn work getting it way. Good news is my vette is back home and should be lunch worthy. It needs some more love but for now it seems to drive ok. By the end of the weekend I hope to be able to check one issue off the list.

Sorry? I bet. I hope you feel bad. I was so upset, I couldn't even eat lunch. :laughing gut bustin: You don't believe that do ya? :FaShizzle:

Soooo. is there going to be a lunch on the 22nd? I will put it on the calendar if there is.

VenomOnWheels

Posted on the community calendar as a weekly repeating event until September 26. Links to this forum and a map included.

VenomOnWheels

I'm gunna go even if I have to eat by myself! MMMMM - bacon. :spinin:

No problem, Bob. We had already taken a vote and unanimously decided to get you your own kid's table so you could eat alone every week. It'll be the one with the yellow balloon attached to the chair.

Tomorrow I shall bring my car. It never leaves the garage (or shop) so take this rare opportunity for me to prove I own a corvette.

Guest badbobs95

No problem, Bob. We had already taken a vote and unanimously decided to get you your own kid's table so you could eat alone every week. It'll be the one with the yellow balloon attached to the chair.

You can be very cruel! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

You can be very cruel! :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

I will sit with you Bob! I will look for the balloon upon arrival. :peace:

Had a good time at lunch today! Good excuse to get out of the house and Bad Bob even behaved himself. hahahaha

Had a good time at lunch today! Good excuse to get out of the house and Bad Bob even behaved himself. hahahaha

How much did he pay you to say that? :smilelol

Guest badbobs95

I did not! I was rude to everybody. Donna's just being nice because that's the type of girl she is. I can't get over how large the portions are at this place. I ordered onion rings and got about fifteen and they were huge. No way someone could eat all of them. Dale ordered pancakes and got two. But they were the size of hubcaps! Great place. OK, great people too. :ack: :blush:

Rueben was good. Wife and I had a good time. I successfully survived the facial melting.