East Side Lunch - Thursdays

Unreal

Black Bear Diner on Baseline

Thursday August 8th

Noon-???

Let me know by the 7th so I can call ahead and get a table/etc if possible.

Nick

Restaurant Details:

gilbert@blackbeardiner.com

1809 Baseline Road

Gilbert, AZ, 85233 USA

(480) 926-2046

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grape Ape

• Unreal

• VenomOnWheels

• bluecomet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

VenomOnWheels

Are we going to invite those prickly Mopar folks?

Oh wait, . . . I'm one of them. Yes, let's definitely invite them. In fact, as part of its outreach and good neighbor policy, ACE should pay for their lunch for the first get-together.

Guest badbobs95

Are we going to invite those prickly Mopar folks?

Oh wait, . . . I'm one of them. Yes, let's definitely invite them. In fact, as part of its outreach and good neighbor policy, ACE should pay for their lunch for the first get-together.

Now you're just being silly! If I'm still alive and well, I'll be there. Me loves to eat!!! :eat:

Anyone is welcome. Odds are my car won't run so I'll be in the mustang anyways.

I think the lunch should be moved to the HardRock Cafe in Lake Tahoe as that's were me and Julie will be next Thurs. The Bus leaves at 0400 for those who want to cruise along.

Anyone but Camaros are allowed. I tried to join and do stuff with the Camaro club since I love those cars, love to work on them, and have a ton of friends wit them. They told me I wasn't welcome if I didn't own a Camaro. Never met a bigger bunch of stuck up pricks in my life.

Anyways, Camaros are welcome even if they don't want to be nice to others.

VenomOnWheels

Questions:

• Do we want to start earlier? Noon is a busy time at the restaurant. We could do a late breakfast/early lunch time
  • Does another day work better for others? Any day but Thursday works better for me, but I can adjust my schedule.

Westside geezer lunch starts a 100pm after the regular lunch crowd. Any day except Tuesday (westside meeting day).

We need to do a weekend lunch at the Tilted Kilt or Twin Peaks........

I am in...........always.......

JLs Mistress

I am in...........always.......

Went to the Tilted Kilt on West side Sat night meeting .Can't remember what the food was like But the other two things were very Nice... :boobies:

I should be able to attend the 8th. Is this the Black Bear near Gilbert road and Baseline?

Guest badbobs95

Questions:

• Do we want to start earlier? Noon is a busy time at the restaurant. We could do a late breakfast/early lunch time
  • Does another day work better for others? Any day but Thursday works better for me, but I can adjust my schedule.

Now I know why you're so intelligent! Let's make it for 11:00 AM since we're not part of those "working class people" :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Any day works. I set it for noon because I have an 11-12 meeting that day but I work across the street. 11 is fine, I just won't be there until 12. Or move it to Wednesday. I don't care. Wednesday I'm free 11-2, or any time Friday. I could care less. I just want to talk corvettes and eat lunch.

Gotta work......

Not me. Thursday or Friday works for me. Busy Wednesday though.

Gotta work......

Not me. Thursday or Friday works for me. Busy Wednesday though.
Somebody has to keep the place going lol!

Anyone is welcome. Odds are my car won't run so I'll be in the mustang anyways.

When the time, place, and day gets finalized, I'll most likely join you.

BTW, the westside group never had a Mustang guy with big enough stones to show up. We offered to let them join in, but they always backed down when they learned it was their treat the first time. jk

It is final. Thursday, Black Bear, noon. If someone wants to change it for next time we can discuss that but for now that is final.

Nick - if the group decides to change location or meet time for future lunches, please update your first post in this thread with that information so it is easy for people to find the current info. Thanks! :ACE:

I'll try to bring the Vette. I thought it would be going into the shop today to get fixed but that isn't going to happen so I'll just limp it there. So no one can make fun of the mustang since it will be at home.

Probably not going to make it. Kids want me to help them finish moving since I have the truck. Maybe next time.

Confirmed, I'm out. Gotta be at the kids house at noon Thursday. Sorry,