• VenomOnWheels

• bluecomet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So all I have listed going is

Myself

Crownroyal

Hoxxoh as a maybe

Cancel this? Go have lunch with just Crownroyal? No interest? I'm down. Vette will be at CPR getting some work done so no chance of it being there.

I doubt I need to call ahead or worry if it is only 2-3 people.

VenomOnWheels

I'll be there. I thought BadBob was coming (post #3) That makes 5

JLs Mistress

So all I have listed going is

Myself

Crownroyal

Hoxxoh as a maybe

Cancel this? Go have lunch with just Crownroyal? No interest? I'm down. Vette will be at CPR getting some work done so no chance of it being there.

I doubt I need to call ahead or worry if it is only 2-3 people.

Thats the way these lunch things go some weeks 5 next week 15.. Hang in there brother

6 is good. I'll be there in either the Hyundai or Mustang. I have a meeting 11-12 so I may not be the first one there.

I have poor reading comprehension, or so I'm told. I'll be in a orange Hyundai. Wife took the mustang to get plates on it. I'll try to get there around 11:50 but maybe stuck in a meeting.

Guest badbobs95

I have poor reading comprehension, or so I'm told. I'll be in a orange Hyundai. Wife took the mustang to get plates on it. I'll try to get there around 11:50 but maybe stuck in a meeting.

This should be great. I'm not too bright either. Just think, you'll get to experience my glowing personality, glowing head, and learn how truly wonderful I am deep down inside. :jim: But I'm not buying anybody's lunch! See yall at noon. :eat::cheers:lol

Guest badbobs95

That was so nice! I can't believe this place is only 4 miles from my home and I've never been there. I had that monster burger and the best onion rings and it was great. And I'm an expert judge on bacon cheeseburgers!!! Just look at this belly. :eat: Nice seeing you guys again. We were only there 2 & 1/2 hours.

Might as well make it weekly. Why not.

Next time I'll drag my wife along, and hopefully my vette. I'll just sit her away from Bad Bob.

Enjoyed lunch with some cool guys and gal. Ok if it becomes a weekly lunch. I could drag my wife along too, to make it more even.

Guest badbobs95

Might as well make it weekly. Why not.

Next time I'll drag my wife along, and hopefully my vette. I'll just sit her away from Bad Bob.

Please, bring her along. I'll just stare at her so she knows how perverted I am. :wacked: Not really, I'll be so nice after you leave she'll say "Honey, why did you say those things about poor Bob" :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

So who is going this week if anyone? I think it was decided to make this reoccurring and the people at the first one were nice enough that I'll go back for more. I can even try to haul the wife there.

VenomOnWheels

I can probably shuffle my schedule and I'll bring Christine along too so she can pay.

I may even have a vette tomorrow. Finally figure out what is wrong and hopefully Joe gets it wrapped up soon. No rush but I'm looking forward to having my car back. I miss it.

Guest badbobs95

I may even have a vette tomorrow. Finally figure out what is wrong and hopefully Joe gets it wrapped up soon. No rush but I'm looking forward to having my car back. I miss it.

What? That slow thing? I plan on skipping work and, oh, I forgot, I don't work anymore. God, I love rubbing that one in. :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin: Besides, I have nothing else to do.