Hi, Im new and wondering...........

Guest 1969 Corvette

Guest 1969 Corvette

For a start i would like to ask is this forum just for people in the club? Secondly i dont even have a corvette or even live in the US does this matter.

One day in the near future i am hoping to get a 1969 corvette for restoration/modification. but before i harp on about all the plans i have for it can i be a member of the forum?- if not can someone ban me please :D

3,503 lbs of trouble
For a start i would like to ask is this forum just for people in the club?

Guest 1969 Corvette

Oh eright thanks alot for that i have been looking around the forums for some time now and liked it but just had thise questions to ask. Looks like it'll be fine. ;)

I'll find somewhere to post all the things i would like to do to a 69' vette if i were to get 1.

Welcome 1969 Corvette,

Where do you live out of couriosity(sp?)?

Wish you luck on that special day of owning a Corvette.

:cheers:

For a start i would like to ask is this forum just for people in the club? Secondly i dont even have a corvette or even live in the US does this matter.

One day in the near future i am hoping to get a 1969 corvette for restoration/modification. but before i harp on about all the plans i have for it can i be a member of the forum?- if not can someone ban me please :D

Welcome to the Forum! :howdy:

I know a guy that's got a clean 79 Vette for sale if you're interested. :D

Guest 1969 Corvette

thanks for the replies, I live in the UK. I am soryy but i arnt interested in the 79 vette i would like to get a 69' vette someday when i have alot of spare cash :(