• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JLs Mistress

• wickedfastvette

• C4orce2

• Desertdawg

JLs Mistress

Thanks Mark, now Ted serves no purpose in life what is he going to do . .... :unsure

Heard back from Lyn with the Vette Sette from Prescott. She will spread the word about the event and our group going together. Not sure if they will want to join us or go on their own. We will just have to wait and see.

Larry I didn't know you were from Prescott.

I'm not, I just know Lyn and some of the other members of the Prescott Vette Sette and thought they might want to participate in this event since it has ties to Prescott.

Oh ok I'm from Prescott and thought I had missed something!

.....you're so pretty

Guest badbobs95

Heard back from Lyn with the Vette Sette from Prescott. She will spread the word about the event and our group going together. Not sure if they will want to join us or go on their own. We will just have to wait and see.

Larry I didn't know you were from Prescott.

I'm not, I just know Lyn and some of the other members of the Prescott Vette Sette and thought they might want to participate in this event since it has ties to Prescott.

Oh ok I'm from Prescott and thought I had missed something!

.....you're so pretty

Stop sucking up Jim, it's not manly! :wacked:

JLs Mistress

Has it been decided where we are meeting at.

See post number 1 for location . Time is still to be determined ..

wickedfastvette

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200531320218147&set=vb.543920142310353&type=2&theater

Remembering the Prescott 19

Thought I would post up this U tube video to remind us all why we are going to this show on the 27th . It brought a tear to my eye... I won't say enjoy but I will say remember ......

Thanks for posting this, our town is still very affected by this loss, I think everyone here in Prescott is still in shock as most of us from Prescott knew 1 or more of the firefighters in some way or another, there were a bunch of funerals yesterday I volunteered to help feed one of the families after the funeral, so very sad, more funerals today, fire fighters from all over covering for the Prescott firefighters have seen trucks from Gilbert,Chandler, Sun city,Sierra Vista, Tempe, Mesa and Phoenix hopefully the healing will start soon. :angelsad

coconut girl

Wow that video got to me. Nice job by who ever did that.

It has been really sad the last two days to see all the Prescott fire trucks with coffins on top headed to the cemeteries.

I saw some photos today that one of the gals I work with that lives in Congress took yesterday. She has been driving around Yarnell via Hwy 71 (110 miles one way) to get to work in Prescott. They opened 89 yesterday and she and got to go home on 89. It looks bad.

I thought about planning a cruise to Yarnell for lunch after the Ranch House opens to show support. Yarnell lost about 1/2 of the homes there. I guess 89 is open but all of the side streets are blocked unless you are a resident.

Here is a link that some of you might be interested in.

There is a petition to the White House to award the 20 hot shots the "Presidential Citizens Medal. They need 100,000 signatures.

You can do it on line. It was easy and did not require must info.

I am not good with links so you may have to cut and paste it in. I just tried it and it worked.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/award-granite-mountain-hotshots-division-prescott-fire-department-presidential-citizens-medal/YjNtD7qw

JLs Mistress

We may make it John

:thumbs Sooooo should I add you and your drone to the list

JLs Mistress

updated list if I missed anyone let me know ... 26 on list so far

Sharon and I are in.

We live in south Tempe, Rural and Elliot rds. If anyone else on the east side are going, pick a place and time and we will meet you there.

Guest badbobs95

Sharon and I are in.

We live in south Tempe, Rural and Elliot rds. If anyone else on the east side are going, pick a place and time and we will meet you there.

OK, on the east side of Arizona Mills there is a really nice empty parking area that nobody uses by El Polo Loco in the Mall parking lot. Great place for the east-siders to meet, easy access to the freeway. We should meet at 3:30, leave at 3:45 to be at the meet spot at Metro at 4:15. I figured this out all by myself with no help! :bounce017: How's that?