Benefit Car Show for Families of Lost AZ. Firefighters Sat. July 27th

JLs Mistress

Ok, I live just up the street 19th ave & Cactus. I found that the parking lot on 28th ave & Cactus I huge! We can park there then caravan down 28th, straight to Metro Center! We're talkin right behind the new QT there building. Or in front of the Brass Armadillo.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JLs Mistress

• wickedfastvette

• C4orce2

• Desertdawg

More than sufficient parking is available for well over 100 cars on the West end of the Red Lobster parking lot on the corner of 28th Dr and the Metrocenter inner loop. (10220 n 28th Dr)

We can caravan to the show area without a single stoplight and nearly no traffic.

JLs Mistress

Tom that spot does look good wish I could copy map and paste here no luck doing that so far {help Ted }.. Check out this address on maps everyone great spot to meet ...

10220 N 28th Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85051, United States

JLs Mistress

My wife and I would love to attend this one.

added you to the list and welcome to ACE

JLs Mistress

If everyone makes it that's on the list to date, we are at 16..and counting

coconut girl

My brother Scott and I will be there with our two cars. We might be able to find someone to drive our 86' coupe down if we get the brakes fixed in time. I will try to recruit some more cars from the Prescott area. There are three Vettes out at my work and some of the Prescott Vette Sette members that might come. Are there any other cars from up here in the Prescott area that would like to meet up before driving down? Wickedfastvette...GDADTOY????? We are so heartbroken up here I can't put it into words. This was the most subdued 4th I have ever seen. Yavapai County is big in miles but we are an extremely close county made up of many small towns that count on each other. The 19 Hot Shots and the folks from Yarnell are our close neighbors. Everyone in Prescott knows someone tragically effected by this fire. We just got done dodging the Doce Fire that almost took out a bunch of homes when this tragedy happened.

wickedfastvette

My brother Scott and I will be there with our two cars. We might be able to find someone to drive our 86' coupe down if we get the brakes fixed in time. I will try to recruit some more cars from the Prescott area. There are three Vettes out at my work and some of the Prescott Vette Sette members that might come. Are there any other cars from up here in the Prescott area that would like to meet up before driving down? Wickedfastvette...GDADTOY????? We are so heartbroken up here I can't put it into words. This was the most subdued 4th I have ever seen. Yavapai County is big in miles but we are an extremely close county made up of many small towns that count on each other. The 19 Hot Shots and the folks from Yarnell are our close neighbors. Everyone in Prescott knows someone tragically effected by this fire. We just got done dodging the Doce Fire that almost took out a bunch of homes when this tragedy happened.

Sure Pam I will head down with you!

coconut girl

Great Cherye we can figure out a meeting spot as it gets closer and see what other cars from Prescott want to go.

I just sent Lynn from the Prescott club a PM to see if they want to come down and join us. I'm sure they will have several cars coming. The more the better!

wickedfastvette

Wish I could go. Company function that night.

But you would rather be with us!!!!

Might have a couple friends / Corvette owners coming with me, I will let you know when they confirm to me thanks.

JLs Mistress

Might have a couple friends / Corvette owners coming with me, I will let you know when they confirm to me thanks.

Never have too many vettes

Heard back from Lyn with the Vette Sette from Prescott. She will spread the word about the event and our group going together. Not sure if they will want to join us or go on their own. We will just have to wait and see.

wickedfastvette

Heard back from Lyn with the Vette Sette from Prescott. She will spread the word about the event and our group going together. Not sure if they will want to join us or go on their own. We will just have to wait and see.

Larry I didn't know you were from Prescott.

I'm not, I just know Lyn and some of the other members of the Prescott Vette Sette and thought they might want to participate in this event since it has ties to Prescott.

wickedfastvette

I'm not, I just know Lyn and some of the other members of the Prescott Vette Sette and thought they might want to participate in this event since it has ties to Prescott.

Oh ok I'm from Prescott and thought I had missed something!

Tom that spot does look good wish I could copy map and paste here no luck doing that so far {help Ted }.. Check out this address on maps everyone great spot to meet ...

10220 N 28th Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85051, United States

I looked and I don't know how to make a Google Map display in a post. All I can see to do it paste the same link you have.

Just show up and park south of the Red Lobster at the north side of Metro Center. To get there, exit the I-17 at Peoria Avenue, go west to N 28 Drive and turn south. Enter the Red Lobster parking lot and meet the group to the rear of the restaurant. From there we will all leave together and enter the show as a group.