Man of Steele

FNBADAZ06

Saw this at the Imax 3D yesterday afternoon. Pretty good flick, but long at 2:30 + .

As you can guess, pretty spectacular effects. Good to see Superman gets pissed off and beat the tar out of a bad guy for once :)

Awesome reminded me of Steg.....

edit: LOL......another Steg hijack. He forgot to finish the sentence "....getting he arse beat !!!"

Good movie. Superman is a hard one to tackle since you usually have to have dumbass ways for him to be beatable.

They did this one well. 4/5 Corvettes.

Saw it at the Imax tonight. WOW! By the way, that soldier chic was badass hot!

6/10. Good effects, good action. Overall well done but some horrible acting and writing at parts.

Guest badbobs95

6/10. Good effects, good action. Overall well done but some horrible acting and writing at parts.

I agree with the writing but remember, it's not supposed to be taken seriously. They have always been goofy. Remember Lex Luther? Gene Hackman was GREAT in that role. :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

I thought if it stayed hard for over 4 hours you should see a doctor. Maybe you want that checked out if you really are the full time man of steele.