6th Annual "Fathers Day" Cruise June 23, 2013

Eddie44

By popular vote we have changed the route and destination this year. We will be going up the Beeline to Payson for lunch. After lunch you have several choices. 1) stay in Payson and enjoy the cool weather 2) proceed north thru Pine/Strawberry to the General Crook Trail which will take us over to Camp Verde and back to Phx via the I-17 3) head straight back down the Beeline Since this is a little shorter distance, we will be meeting later. See details below. Meeting Place - Target Shopping Center 16825 E Shea Blvd (Starbucks is there too) Date - June 23, 2013 Time - 10:00 AM We will be proceeding up the Beeline for lunch at Sal and Teresa's Mexican Food between 11:30-12 noon. After lunch it is your choice as to what you do. Marco warns that there are 2 parking lots at this place. The first south lot has a smaller normal entrance that can hold 10 or so cars. The North lot has a steeper entrance so take care with your entry and exit. I've done it many times with my lowered C5 and don't bottom out but I know if you are not paying attention, you WILL clunk your frame. Just BE CAREFUL! POST UP IF ATTENDING SO WE CAN GET A COUNT FOR THE RESTAURANT post-19-0-46401800-1369770627_thumb.jpg Target - Fountain Hills ATTENDING Eddie and Kim Extender32 + 1 HOXXOH + 1 sloryde + 1 Dianne and Jay y2krtaf + 1 back beauty + 1 theChad + 1 JLsMistress + 1 LastC3 + 3 (2 Vettes) Jammye + 1? Ron & Eva porvette + 1 HarleyPat + 1 Marco + 1 Chameleon + 1 Badbobs95 + 1 Black night + 1 Pittmd1 + 1 Outlaw 11 + 1 Azmotothead + 1 CrownRoyal Cu4L8R VRC4 Bluecomet46 + 1 Z51FITR + 1 Bgslvr + 1 C4blast + 1 ChadC Bing + 1 Joestrazz Schmitty + 1 C4vrsry + 1 1jester Yuma Rich + 1 C4orce2

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eddie44

• Marco

• Desertdawg

• Extender32

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Francie and I are in. I may just meet you there, or join the group as it blows my doors off on the way up.

We're in, kinda bummed though. I havnt done the prescott/Jerome/Mingus mtn/Sedona drive in years. Since the grandsport days. I was lookin forward to it in the c5. That was fun in the GS. Guess its time for a different cruise, in a different car... Soo, we're in!

Desertdawg

I'll tell Jammye we are in, then I'll let you guys know if she tells me if I'm full of crap or not :lol

I'm in +1 ... and i'm trying to get my friend, a new C6 owner (another AO, Dawg! :) ), in on the activities here as well.

Extender32

I'll tell Jammye we are in, then I'll let you guys know if she tells me if I'm full of crap or not :lol

Dawg, I thought it was an automatic given that you are full of crap? :laughing gut bustin:

Desertdawg

Dawg, I thought it was an automatic given that you are full of crap? :laughing gut bustin:

I'll let my reputation points speak for me here!

and Jammye hasn't said no, yet! :party: