Ownership Poll

Bigfoot

Ownership Poll  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just curious what the status of ACE is these days. You may select more than one choice for people who own more than one generation currently.

Since C4orce2 is still mostly a C4, that's how I voted.

Current C3, may go C2 and waiting to see what 2015 Vette offers (ZO6 or ?)

Desertdawg

Sean just wants to make sure he's not in the minority here :lol Voted :thumbs And we'll make sure this thread is In the monthly news letter!

Desertdawg

No, minority will be the C4 guys, I'll even tinker with the votes behind the curtain to make sure they are the bottom of the barrel... :hat

No, minority will be the C4 guys, I'll even tinker with the votes behind the curtain to make sure they are the bottom of the barrel... :hat

For once I have to agree with you Dawg, there are fewer and fewer of the very collectible C4s left! Not like the dime a dozen C6s! :laughing gut bustin:

I suspect the solid axle Vettes will have the lowest poll numbers with midyears doing a little bit better. Mike T.

Desertdawg

For once I have to agree with you Dawg, there are fewer and fewer of the very collectible C4s left! Not like the dime a dozen C6s! :laughing gut bustin:

Let's just say the smart people knew to get rid of those clunkers before they cost a fortune to upgrade to modern power! :lol

Let's just say the smart people knew to get rid of those clunkers before they cost a fortune to upgrade to modern power! :lol

This coming from a guy who drives a car that looks like a pumpkin!! :crazy:

Lets see, one guy who spent a fortune to upgrade to modern power and another who spent a fortune to upgrade to modern looks. The only difference is Dawg spent mostly the insurance co money. Sorry Larry, I think he wins the argument! :lol

Lets see, one guy who spent a fortune to upgrade to modern power and another who spent a fortune to upgrade to modern looks. The only difference is Dawg spent mostly the insurance co money. Sorry Larry, I think he wins the argument! :lol

You're right Eddie, I never claimed to be too smart, just consistent! :facepalm:

Larry, you're even out numbered by C3 owners. :lol

C4 owners of the world, UNITE!!!

I believe all 4 of you have! :jim:

Desertdawg

I believe all 4 of you have! :jim:

:ohsnap: