Congratulations Dawg, another ACE record

C4orce2

Just came to my attention that Dawg has set another ACE record. As of 5:55 pm 5/25/13, Dawg's reputation was at -102. I know he was just too shy to mention this record himself, so as a friend, I thought I'd do it for him. I'm not sure if he attributes this record to his personality or the color of his car, but in any event, the record is his. Let's all celebrate with free posts!! :bananaparty:

Lol! I think we can be nice to Dawg now. He's been a good sport... Everyone can show him how much we love Orange ZR None.

Desertdawg

I have just two words to say here, bite my ass! :lol .

Lol! I think we can be nice to Dawg now. He's been a good sport... Everyone can show him how much we love Orange ZR None.

I guess you are right Ted, we should take it easy on the old guy. But now what am I going to do to fill my spare time? Oh wait, there is always BabBob!!

Guest badbobs95

I guess you are right Ted, we should take it easy on the old guy. But now what am I going to do to fill my spare time? Oh wait, there is always BabBob!!

I truly appreciate that! :yourock::yeah:

Extender32

I have just two words to say here, bite my ass! :lol Dawg it looks like you need to return to school and learn how to count. .

Two Words ? another Graduate of Public Schools.....

Desertdawg

I was going to go with three words ... Eat Me! But that was not harsh enough... :lol

Is this reputation thingy the box with the up/down arrows on the upper right of the screen ?

Is this reputation thingy the box with the up/down arrows on the upper right of the screen ?

Yes, you get a demerit for having to ask!

Yes, you get a demerit for having to ask!

Sweet !!!! At least I've got something :)