• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Billy Wonka

• Grape Ape

• ChadC

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ew, yeah. put me on the "I want a couple" list, too...

Just stop by LPM to pick up some, just tell them I sent ya! :bolt:

• 3 weeks later...

It is possible to make those, however I don't have that type of equipment to produce it. I have a connection with someone that can do print and cuts I would need to see how much he would charge. I would need the art file also, if it was done in photoshop I would need the layered original psd file.

• 2 months later...

If whoever has the graphic files for the desired stickers will please PM me so we can arrange for me to get those files, I will see what I can find out about getting some quality stickers made for us. . .

Isn't LPM cranking these out if you order them?

What's the fussing about here????

Not that I"m aware of. . . the post by Billy Wonka from back in November indicates it 'could' be done but he doesn't have the equipment, etc.

All I know is that some ACE folks (including me) would like stickers. Even if LPM was producing the stickers, I think it would be nice to have a source of stickers available at ACE events, so it is easy for active members to obtain them. Depending on where in the valley a person lives, it can be an inconvenient PITA to drive all the way to Tempe to pick up a sticker.

. . on the other hand, WTF do I know? I'll just shut up now.

We have the vinyl decals in stock here at the shop. I don't have the equipment to do a full color decal, I do know someone who does. I'll I need is the original art file to see what I can do to have full color decals made.

I think Donna wants a stack of them to hand out or sell at events instead of each member going to LPM.

I think Donna wants a stack of them to hand out or sell at events instead of each member going to LPM.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

I think it would be nice to have a source of stickers available at ACE events, so it is easy for active members to obtain them.

Totally agree. I pass by the LPM neighborhood often, I can always swing by and pick up a bunch. Probably need to get a cost established I'd think.

I think it would be nice to have a source of stickers available at ACE events, so it is easy for active members to obtain them.

Totally agree. I pass by the LPM neighborhood often, I can always swing by and pick up a bunch. Probably need to get a cost established I'd think.

I'll get with Dave and see what we can work out as far as cost.

The stickers cost are: Standard vinyl colors $4.00 plus tax, Chrome and Brushed Aluminum $5.00 plus tax. The only way to bring the cost down is if hundreds are ordered.

And of course anyone can up the ante a little and get something to make BadBob jealous.....

Posted Image

Guest badbobs95

And of course anyone can up the ante a little and get something to make BadBob jealous.....

Posted Image

I'm not jealous, I'm old, bald, fat and kinda ugly!! But I'm happy. :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

Guest badbobs95

Posted Image

I'm not jealous, I'm old, bald, fat and kinda ugly!! But I'm happy. :laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin::laughing gut bustin:

And I've cut down on the stickers considerably if you've noticed!

The stickers cost are: Standard vinyl colors $4.00 plus tax, Chrome and Brushed Aluminum $5.00 plus tax. The only way to bring the cost down is if hundreds are ordered.

So, what does "bring the cost down" actually mean in dollars, and how many "hundreds" would be involved???

• 3 months later...

Has anyone ever been able to see if that copper one can be made? I also noticed that Cahd makes some vinyl decal as well. If he sees this would he be able to make me an ACE decal that looks like etched glass?

Desertdawg

We were trying to get anyone making stickers, shirts, or whatever to stay with the original ACE logo, any color you want and the addition of whatever around it is fine, but the original logo needs to stand.

You don't just make your own coke a cola or ford logo, why should our logo get redesigned?

Has anyone ever been able to see if that copper one can be made? I also noticed that Cahd makes some vinyl decal as well. If he sees this would he be able to make me an ACE decal that looks like etched glass?

yep I could (untested mind you)

what kind of frost are you looking for?

milano

milano.jpg

number 2

mcrys.jpg

number 3

fcrys.jpg

next up is the materials cost minimum is $50

then there is my time.

I DO have the ACE logo already in my computer ready for cutting, but im limited to a max 12" width.

if some one wants to offer up the $50 bucks I can try to make some of the ACE logos in frosted glass.