ACE logo window stickers?

suprone

Billy Wonka

post-1631-0-74215100-1370020135_thumb.jp

Here is the pricing for the vinyl decals

Standard vinyl colors= $4.00 each + tax

Chrome and Brushed Aluminum= $5.00 each + tax

Size= 4.5”x2.5”

If we mail them out you will have to pay for the postage.

Stock colors are; Black, Matte Black, White, Bright Yellow, Yellow (ASU color), Purple, Pink, Green, Lime Green, Red, Orange, Metallic Silver, Metallic Gold, Brushed Aluminum and Chrome.

Please e-mail me your order and include your address and phone number. billy@loud-pedal.com

I do not have any made at this time and these take some time to make because of the size. So figure a day or two turn-around time. I will try and keep some in stock after things get going.

Thanks,

Billy Wonka

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Billy Wonka

• Grape Ape

• ChadC

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Loud Pedal

They are free including installation if you put on an LPM sticker too. ;)

Will pick up some on the 5th when I come in for service. I already have an LPM sticker on. A little frayed, but there.

Desertdawg

They are free including installation if you put on an LPM sticker too. ;)

Now that's a deal!

I need a black ACE sticker and a red LPM sticker for the C6. . .I'll get over that way in the next week or so. . .

Billy Wonka

Will pick up some on the 5th when I come in for service. I already have an LPM sticker on. A little frayed, but there.

What color are you looking for? I'll make sure I have them made up for you!

Billy Wonka

Im in for the copper one!

Sorry I don't have copper... Once again here are the colors we have in stock:

Black, Matte Black, White, Bright Yellow, Yellow (ASU color), Purple, Pink, Green, Lime Green, Red, Orange, Metallic Silver, Metallic Gold, Brushed Aluminum and Chrome.

Can you print the decal on clear vinyl? In essence everything that is white will be clear instead. The black will still stay black. I'm not a fan of stickers/decals, so I'm trying to make this as "ghost like" as possible. On tinted windows it will barely showup, unless you're right next to the car.

Billy Wonka

Can you print the decal on clear vinyl? In essence everything that is white will be clear instead. The black will still stay black. I'm not a fan of stickers/decals, so I'm trying to make this as "ghost like" as possible. On tinted windows it will barely showup, unless you're right next to the car.

They are cut vinyl, so what you see in black on the design is the color the white is not there at all.

Desertdawg

Jim, these new logo decals are vinyl not printed, they look like this...

Posted Image

Extender32

I

Jim,

You need to order the pink ones.

Extender32

Got mine today, Gold and Red. A word to the wise when installing them, rub like hell, let set for a few minutes and rub like hell again, peel slowly.

I

Jim,

You need to order the pink ones.

If that's the only way geezers like you can see it, then I might have to do it. :neener_neener:

• 3 months later...

Greeting from Gila Valley!!. would like to give a shout out to Steve and the bunch @ LPM, for hooking me with ACE stickers!!! THX.