Need a price for a local detail

Cross

So a lady backed into the Mustang today dispite me honking at her the whole time.... I had Chey take it to work and they buffed it which made it look fine but now they say they might have found spider cracks so I am waiting to hear back on that.

I told the lady if it just needed a buff I would only charge her the cost to detail the whole car so she did not have to use her insurance. If its worse then obviously thats not possible.

However since every shop I have tried for a detail breaks something or leaves me disappointed I want someone who actually gives a damn about what they are doing and will treat even a Mustang as they would a Vette. I will pay you cash thats not a concern but I would like you to be local to me such as in Tucson and pref. if I did not have to leave the car (aka I have a nice 3 car garage) but if I have to ok. Big GrandPoppa want to make some extra cash or anyone else?

Thank you!

I too had trouble finding someone in Tucson....so I took it to Wills in Gilbert....He and Dani are the best and reasonable.....Windows and Wheels won't let ya down...........

Extender32

Yep I'd go with Wills, he did my GS and Julies SRT8 and they do incredible work.

I'm not really able to travel to Tucson, no. If it's cracked, no detailer can do much.

It is they have to repaint the front bumper... lady is delaying. Tuesday I will be making the call to her insurance.

That's probably best. If I knew anyone in Tucson or a good detailer here who could travel to Tucson I would give you that info. I just have too much family stuff, work, and cars here.

Just saw this. I'm no pro, but you know I'm willing to help. We may need to pick up some supplies as mine are a bit low, but if you still wanna do this, you know how to reach me. I ain't doin much of anything tomorrow...