Well, I got the 1.2 acres...

Marco

...now I think I will build the Chateau of the Marco El'Cave-o before the main house so I can sell mine to afford it. I drew up most of the plans for the "Eat my shorts Phil, Cave" building. Wanna see?

So...If anyone want a really bitchin custom home, It's for sale. Nice one across the street for an unbelievable price too.

Desertdawg

congrats on teh land purchase and new digs coming soon....

Looks like a Firehouse

More like an animal house, ohhh! Brown and Gilbert in mesa..yea, it wont be seen after the main house is done so it can be a little ugly...and manly

I'm sorry I must have missed it in the plans but where is the Movie Theater ????

Pole for the firemen/pole dancers?

You want firemen pole dancers??? Lisa might like that...well maybe Marco too. :bolt:

Extender32

looks nice but still not enough garage space for me. If you're gonna make a man Cave Marco, then by christ's sake, make a man cave! Seriously though, you are one lucky man to be building such a man cave. When's the party?

Guest badbobs95

looks nice but still not enough garage space for me. If you're gonna make a man Cave Marco, then by christ's sake, make a man cave! Seriously though, you are one lucky man to be building such a man cave. When's the party?

I bet he'll build this thing faster than anything he has ever built! Nothing like a little motivation. Don't forget to use union labor! :bannana4: :LPMcrew: :LPMcrew:

Please mark on the events calendar that all Corvette Saturdays from the completion of the building until Marco's death, will be held there!

Very nice!

Thanks ya'll but it aint built yet and i could be impaled by a broken stripper pole before the first corvette saturday with my luck lately. Yes sir Chief Artchitect.

You know it will always be open to the wayward ACE hole...when your sad or blue or just want to get drunk as a frikin sailor....

That is awesome Marc ....... and plenty of room for some chickens & goats .....

Azmotorhead

...now I think I will build the Chateau of the Marco El'Cave-o before the main house so I can sell mine to afford it. I drew up most of the plans for the "Eat my shorts Phil, Cave" building. Wanna see?

Oh you gotta be like that huh?!? I know if I was in a city zoned area I could have gone a bit bigger. As it is county zoning ordinances allow for less under roof coverage

than similarly zoned in the cities.

Oh all those trees on the property have leaves(that fall off every year) and things live in those trees, like rats,birds squirrels and other things that are destructive and poop on cars

Make sure it has a lift cause I would like to use one now and then. Be pretty close to my place too and not into the north pole area. Congrats to ya. :ok:

The dimensions look about right. One bedroom 1000 sq ft livable, 1300 sq ft garage with a 600 sq ft man cave. :thumbs

You do need to add a wet bar and bathroom to the man cave. It's a long walk to the other end to drink or pee. When you get older, you either can't make it that far or you forget why by the time you get there. :LPMcrew:

The dimensions look about right. One bedroom 1000 sq ft livable, 1300 sq ft garage with a 600 sq ft man cave. :thumbs

You do need to add a wet bar and bathroom to the man cave. It's a long walk to the other end to drink or pee. When you get older, you either can't make it that far or you forget why by the time you get there. :LPMcrew:

I forgot that.. thanks Tom, wait, huh?

my humble opnions:

is there any way to have a drive thru garage for at least one stall?

it will make parking/leaving with one of these

Posted Image

or these a snap

Posted Image

my humble opnions:

is there any way to have a drive thru garage for at least one stall?

it will make parking/leaving with one of these

Posted Image

or these a snap

Posted Image

That would indeed be awesome as hell...hmm..perhaps I move.... thanks. Means I need more row-wad money now