C5 "Clear Top" (tinted), and Nose Bra For Sale

NDAGRUV

I recently sold my 2002 C5 and have the original GM tinted "blue/clear" top for sale. I have never installed it on the car & it looks to be in excellent condition. Price: $700.00 In my research, the price for these tops hover somewhere between $800 to $1,000.

I also ordered a front "nose bra" by Le Bra and have never installed it. It is in excellent condition, and I will sell it for $100.00. The purchase price to me was $148.00

In my opinion the Le Bra brand has always been an excellent fitting, and very protective nose bra in every vehicle I have had them on.

CASH ONLY. :rockon2: :rockon2:

Sometimes I'm out of town for a few days and may not respond to replies, but I will check in frequently.

THANKS!!

• 2 months later...

I recently sold my 2002 C5 and have the original GM tinted "blue/clear" top for sale. I have never installed it on the car & it looks to be in excellent condition. Price: $700.00 In my research, the price for these tops hover somewhere between $800 to $1,000.

I also ordered a front "nose bra" by Le Bra and have never installed it. It is in excellent condition, and I will sell it for $100.00. The purchase price to me was $148.00

In my opinion the Le Bra brand has always been an excellent fitting, and very protective nose bra in every vehicle I have had them on.

CASH ONLY. :rockon2: :rockon2:

Sometimes I'm out of town for a few days and may not respond to replies, but I will check in frequently.

THANKS!!

CHANGE OF PRICE.............

I would like to sell these items and donate 100% of the $$ to the "Mose Family" (spelling?) in Tucson that we recently had the event for. If anyone is interested in using the purchase as a tax deduction, they can just write their check to the Mose Family (check with Elliot for exact "fund" or address). That way the deduction is yours and we can work together on getting whatever you buy into your hands.

I would really like to see these items be of benefit to them, and as long as the "price" is reasonable, they're yours! I'm looking for NO "profit"...

Top is still available. All proceeds from the sale of this top will go directly to the "MOSE FAMILY" in Tucson, to help offset their medical costs for their son. He has Cancer and is the one ACES put on a benefit car show on July 21st. The top, etc. is about to be placed on craigslist.

THE PRICE FOR THE TOP HAS BEEN LOWERED TO $500. FIRM.

THANKS!!

Guest badbobs95

Hi,

Is the top is available?

You can't get a better deal on a "like new" top anywhere. And he has a new black bra.