Since Tim mentioned it...

Bigfoot

...and I didn't want to hijack the other thread. If I win the powerball tonight, I'm buying my 1967, 427. What about you?

Extender32

I would retire, buy a motorhome, follow the NASCAR circuit for an entire year and invest the rest.

I'd have a frame off done on my 66 and then I'd go out and buy Sean's 67 big block dream so I'd have one for Sat and one for Sun.

Desertdawg

While I fell in love with the 58 to 62 body style, I think I would have to go for a C3. Which one? I'm not sure... But a 69 vert always made me slobber. Of course I didn't win tonight either!

Set up my kids for life and then, with Marlene by my side, I would concentrate on beach, Bacardi, and Cuban Cohibas until the day I die.

Guest badbobs95

Gotta play to win, so I guess I won't ever win...

You and me both! But, if I did win six hundred million, I would give everyone here $10 to remember me by. :spinin:

Desertdawg

The way I see it is you win with one number, so I spend one dollar.... it was worth a try!

Build my dream house on my 1.5 acres in Mesa then buy houses in Mexico, Pine AZ, Colorado, then I'd get me a Motorhome and a Lear jet and buzz bomb Greg at the Nascar races.

Checking my numbers annnnnd..............going back to work.

The way I see it is you win with one number, so I spend one dollar.... it was worth a try!

2 dollars

Build my dream house on my 1.5 acres in Mesa then buy houses in Mexico, Pine AZ, Colorado, then I'd get me a Motorhome and a Lear jet Hey I got a house in strawberry and a lot on the beach in Mexico I'll sell you right now. and buzz bomb Greg at the Nascar races. Checking my numbers annnnnd..............going back to work.

Build my dream house on my 1.5 acres in Mesa then buy houses in Mexico, Pine AZ, Colorado, then I'd get me a Motorhome and a Lear jet and buzz bomb Greg at the Nascar races. Checking my numbers annnnnd..............going back to work.

No Colorado, they are anti-dun there.

Extender32

You and me both! But, if I did win six hundred million, I would give everyone here $10 to remember me by. :spinin:

Only $10? What a cheap ass, I thought we'd at least rate $15-20. :wtf:

Desertdawg

2 dollars
Jammye bought it, I thought it was still just a buck. No wonder I'm going broke :ack

That's why I quit playing. Not going to spend twice the amount for twice the loss....I would rather start :drinkers again. At least I would get some enjoyment out of it.

Guest badbobs95

Only $10? What a cheap ass, I thought we'd at least rate $15-20. :wtf:

I'm still jealous over your last purchase! You get nuthin! :ahhhh:

Azmotorhead

Yall didn't win cuz your ambitions weren't right.

Hookers & blow is the correct answer.

OH YEAH & I won !!!!!

$11 mo fo's