Movie night

JLs Mistress

JLs Mistress

Having flash backs about going to the drive in . Not sure the last time I went to a Drive In ? This might not be a ACE event or it might , if not the M boys can move it ........ This might be fun depending on the temp that night .

AZ ModRod Movie night

"I saw the other thread asking about this so just wanted to make it official and post up so everyone will know about it. We are having the first AZ ModRod movie night on Saturday May 25th. We will be meeting at the McDonalds at 59th ave and bethany Home Rd. at 6P.M. then cruising to the Glendale 9 Drive-in to wath Fast and Furious 6. Everyone is welcome to join. The Wild West Mustang club will be there also, so be sure to invite any clubs that you may be a member of. Would like to have a huge turnout and fill the theater with Muscle cars." Facebook event is below.

https://www.facebook.com/events/405703076204114/

Desertdawg

ACE has done the drive in movie night before, a loooong time ago. We might try to make this because it's fun and the wife has been dying to see teh Vin again!

Hmmmmm,Haven't been to a drive in forever,may have to consider this.

VenomOnWheels

Hmmm. How many can I squeeze in the trunk. Memories of nights at the drive-in with the '64 Bonneville.

Yea my friend from the Wild West Mustangs just told me I think it will be great me n VRC4 are inn for sure...he told me to ask the Vette's

JLs Mistress

I think I'm in anyone else going :lurk meeting at McDonalds at 59th ave and Bethany Home Rd. at 6P.M. then cruising to the Glendale 9 Drive-in . I guess this is the AZ Mod Rod meeting place ...

Well....movie went really awesome hanged out with all Mustangs only me n Sam were the only Vettes. N we were parked right in the middle. Looked like about 100 cars. Not bad they gave us free ice cream, met a lot of cool people.

Desertdawg

Sorry we didn't make it, just to much crap to do at home and I started the day at 5am fixing the RR. I would have slept thru it anyway. :lol

JLs Mistress

Sorry #2 wife did not make it home until after 6:00