Recommend a car dvr system

Cross

So last night a few minutes before 10PM I came to the stop sign off I-10 and Marana Exit on my way home. According to my story I stopped and pulled out towards home (we moved in last week for those that did not know) but the Office sitting across the street in the dark claims otherwise. (He seemed to be looking for a reason to cite me and just could not come up with anything other than this) Obviously I am not sure what all I can do, he was across the street basically at a slight decline and my headlights would have been clear as day as they were pointed at him. I intent to go in and fight the ticket but realize that most likely I am not going to get anywhere... I hope this doesn't raise my insurance rate I have all the discounts, etc. The citing was 28-855b I believe I did not bring it to work.

Either way this just interates to me I need to get a Car DVR setup to record things so I can support any statements I make should this happen again. So I would like some advice from our members here.

I found one that has a front and rear facing camera and can be moved. It also takes 2 memory cards and has an internal rechargable battery. It can be setup to start recording when the car starts up and it will automaticaaly overwrite old files. Its 75.00 Shipped from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007X1EFGE/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1BREQ8I6OHSBG

However its just a quick search that brought me to that, anyone else have anything they like? I want to be able to record my activities, maybe even GPS for speed and then be able to record interactions at the window too.

Thanks guys.

Sorry to hear about the ticket!

I think we all need to be like the Russians, and have cameras in the car. Not because we need them, but because the videos are entertaining.

:LolLol: This is true, however I like the ones in Japan those are really entertaining.

Guest badbobs95

I don't know crap about cameras but that just seems way too cheap for a real DVR camera, HD 720P. :down: Please let us know what you get.

I recommend coming to a stop at all stop signs. I'm just sayin.

Guest badbobs95

I recommend coming to a stop at all stop signs. I'm just sayin.

Now you're just being silly! :btdfstop: