New Summer Look

Grape Ape

Won't be doing or going anywhere for quite a while so I gave the Vette a new look for the summer.

Posted Image

Yes, it has a battery tender on it too. Think I need a new battery anyway. Fobs quit working and I have no tire pressure indications. So that will have to come later down the road.

JLs Mistress

That would be a sad day at my house ..looks like you covered the hanging parking ball also ..

I'm confused. You park your car here in AZ? As if you were putting her down for the winter?

Yes, just like it was winter. Same concept only hotter. Not a normal thing really but the wife will be under the weather for a few months so I thought what the hell, just park it and leave it since I won't be able to go anywhere.

Sorry to Hear Mark...Hope all will be fine and all our best to Darcy!!!

F22trainer

Hope Darcy gets better FAST.....Yah might forget where you parked the Vette.

:werd:

Thanks everyone. I hope it won't take as long to recover as they say it might. Sure she will be fine but will take some time. See ya 'round.....

Desertdawg

Tis a sad day when you have to put a corvette in storage in Az. No matter what the reason. We hope Darcy pulls through real soon Mark, Let us know if there's anything we can do for you two...

• 2 weeks later...
Marana Rich

Tis a sad day when you have to put a corvette in storage in AZ. No matter what the reason. We hope Darcy pulls through real soon Mark, Let us know if there's anything we can do for you two...

:agree Tell her we said hi and get well soon.