added alittle something to my hood

JLs Mistress

Guest badbobs95

Got that from Bob huh? j/k :cool

I don't think he ever saw what I did to Blacky which was WAY too much to begin with. I was going through a phase. I like this way better. :Score-101010::Score-101010::Score-101010::Score-101010:

JLs Mistress

I don't think he ever saw what I did to Blacky which was WAY too much to begin with. I was going through a phase. I like this way better. :Score-101010::Score-101010::Score-101010::Score-101010:

Bob I know you have a picture what did that hood look like ?

John, Post who did your work, I already forgot ( Age has it's disapointments)

JLs Mistress

John, Post who did your work, I already forgot ( Age has it's disapointments)

Sam Breslin

3SE Enterprises

Peoria AZ.

Cell: 602-885-0214

sam@streetgrafx.com

streetgrafx.com

Sam will design whatever you want ..This is my second car he has done for me ...

He took the same design he did on my hood and made me a smaller sticker in yellow for my coil pack covers....

Looks very cool. Not to much, Compliments the car well. :thumbs:cool

Guest badbobs95

Bob I know you have a picture what did that hood look like ?

Posted Image

JLs Mistress

Bob, I all most did that one . That's was one of the layouts Sam had ...But he added yellow pin stripe all the way around it ....Cool thing about vinyl if you don't like it take it off ...The only reason I added the yellow was to give it just a little pop .

Desertdawg

It looks awesome, teh Jake is always a good addition!

Guest badbobs95

Bob, I all most did that one . That's was one of the layouts Sam had ...But he added yellow pin stripe all the way around it ....Cool thing about vinyl if you don't like it take it off ...The only reason I added the yellow was to give it just a little pop .

WOW! I had the same yellow stripe going around mine but it was even more over the top so I tool it off when I decided to sell her. Here is a pic of Whitey too.

Yours looks great the way it is. Shadow striping is the way to go. See ya in a few hours.

Posted ImagePosted Image