Every backyard mechanic needs one of these.

Extender32

Very cool, but please note he's scooting in and out under a full size p/u not a Vette.

Very cool, but please note he's scooting in and out under a full size p/u not a Vette.

Well I'm pretty sure I can't get under a Vette with a standard creeper either..........but maybe you figured out how? :blur:

Well I'm pretty sure I can't get under a Vette with a standard creeper either..........but maybe you figured out how? :blur:
I put mine up high enough on jack stands I can barely get under it but my comment was ref the ease that he's maneuvering under it. I don't know many here that could do that under a Vette even up on jack stands.

Quicksilver98

That is cool.....Wonder what it goes for? Would have to watch hitting those levers accidentally while under the car and getting your face smashed into your hot exhaust! Yowsa!

Now if that'd fit over a powered vertical lift platform placed next to my bed, I could go from a chair position on the creeper thing, then to the lift, then lower the creeper to horizontal, and roll off into the bed. Still gotta figure out how to make the potty stop on the way. Hmmm!

fourseventeen

backyard? Ive got a big garage for all that :)