Bought a 2012 ZR1

Extender32

Extender32

I've been looking off and on for either a Z06 or ZR1 with not a lot of miles; well my prayers were answered. Today, I purchased a 2012 ZR1 3ZR Centennial ed and some at the ACE lucheon got to see it first-hand. I bought the ZR1 from Lund Caddy who had the car trucked in frim TX; and the greatest thing is, she only had 1663 miles on the clock.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Extender32

• Z06_Mir

• Bigfoot

• Unreal

JLs Mistress

One sweet looking car . New SRT and a ZR1 in the same year , life is good I don't know how Lund does this or finds these low mileage cars but they are very good at locating them . Also offer fantastic service after the sale .....

........................This might make you the ACE man of the year....................

Extender32

any volunteers to make the payments for me? For your efforts, you get to ride shotgun around the block where I can't get out of first gear. Lol

I already said it on AZDG, but congrats again! Car looks absolutely beautiful.

Extender32

Dayummmmmmm!!! Nice What about the other vette?

I traded.

Very nice. Now drive it. Don't be like a friend of mine who bought a 2009 and thought it was an investment. Took him 3 years before he finally started driving it.

Extender32

dude WTF is up with that picture of you like humping a turtle? WTF?

That's exactly what I was trying to do. This was to be a funny pic for when we had the Dam Cruise last year. Hey it got me a new ACE shirt at LPM.

dude WTF is up with that picture of you like humping a turtle? WTF?

That's exactly what I was trying to do. This was to be a funny pic for when we had the Dam Cruise last year. Hey it got me a new ACE shirt at LPM.

:spinin::laughing gut bustin:

Desertdawg

How cool... We were looking at them.... Just couldn't pull the trigger. Congrats dude, she's a beauty!

old yeller

Very NICE!!!!!! I have been looking also at trading up. :pensativo: