Wanted cd radio for 98 c-5

Dr. Vette

Dr. Vette

Hi group, I purchased a 98 that has a cassette player and no cd. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can purchase one? THX Dr. C.

CrownRoyal

I have the bose stereo that came off my 01 C5. Give me a call when ever. It has a CD player. Alex 623-330-0417

Hi mr husker, Did you find radio with cd player? What year c-5 is it out of? THX Dr. C.

A friend of mine actually has it at the moment. He was going to try and install it in something but it didn't match up so I will be getting it back. I can stop by his place sometime this week and get it if you need it. Not sure what year it came out of though.

I can go pick it up Wednesday if you still need it. Where are you located?

Got the head unit back today. It was manufactured on 12/07/2001 so I would guess that it is out of a 2002. Let me know if you still need it.

Hi Mr. Husker--- Yes, I would still like to see if Joe can install. Was the cd player working?---- and how much do you want for the unit? I live in Gilbert but if we agree on price you could leave with Joe and I'll leave cash there also. THX

PM sent. Maybe we can meet someplace as I am in East Mesa. I have tomorrow and Friday off.

Hi, I live in Gilbert --3849 e. Morrison ranch pkwy so were not too far away. Yes I want it, as I;ll t ry to find shop to ck. out before install. My phone number 505-321-0351 . Call and lets meet somewhere. THX Carl

Good meeting you Carl. Have fun with your "New" to you 98. Hope the stereo works for ya.