Exotics

SL1D3R

Desertdawg

Some cool rides up there :thumbs Teh fat rim/skinny tire look sucks on teh viper and porche, the fat tire look on teh cobra is cool!

Thanks for sharing the Photo's , it is always great to see different cars from other Area's.. Who's 935 Porsche was that one ?

Big Poppa

LM002!! Always wanted one of those...

Thanks for sharing the Photo's , it is always great to see different cars from other Area's.. Who's 935 Porsche was that one ?

No idea. It was an odd looking Porsche, though.

My favorite was the old Datsun Z in the last two pictures. It was in great shape.

Thanks for the pics. Some great cars. Love the old Jags. Seems like a long drive for a car show. ha,ha

Thanks for the pix. We lived very close to Redmond Town Center (used to be a Muni golf course) for 30 years. We would go there for 4th of July fireworks. Also the best small car show I ever saw was there. A Ferrari race car transporter (early 60's era) with race cars, a real GT40 and lots of just cool exotics. I got pix somewhere...

Man, the offset on the White Porsche's wheels is horrible. And what's up with the lightning bolts on the tires. Too each his own I guess. I love how the Jaguar's bonnet/hood opens. Nothing like seeing it inches off the ground. Thanks for sharing!