68 camaro nearly finished

dale68z

After about 5 months of working on my daily driver, it is almost ready to hit the road again. Should be driving it tomorrow night. Damn I love this car

new paint

new upholstery

new AC

new valve seals

new vinyl top

Yeah, it looks just like it did 6 months ago, cept no chips in the paint, a black rear panel, no rear spoiler, and the seats are not worn out.

Posted Image

Desertdawg

Looking damn nice Dale, get it done and we'll let you graduate to a vette for your next project!

I always liked the blacked out tail panel of the Bigblock Camaro's, nice touch.

Mike T.

Lookin good Dale...what to do when you finish this project???

Well, it's summer, so I will be relaxing at the cabin. Damn car took to long. I should have already been there.

I also have my 302 car I can complete.

I can also remodel my office

Thanks, We will have another corvette, my wife is looking for a red c5 auto with lower miles.

anmracing2

Lookin very good! Great job! Would love to see it sometime!

I drove it home today. What a wonderful car. I really like the look without the rear spoiler and the back panel painted black

No spolier first gens are sexy...

Posted Image

Is that the real deal? My 302 is a 10- 67 build Dana car,num match with POP and orig bill of sale. I've owned it for 30 years.

Yep, it was my Dad's, but it is mine now. I even have pics of it back in '68 sitting in the driveway, LOL.

Desertdawg

I usta could do some cool photochopping, if you have a picture of your Dad with the car I could add you in and make it look like you two were there together at the same time..... I'll see if I can find the thread I did for Ed.

I usta could do some cool photochopping, if you have a picture of your Dad with the car I could add you in and make it look like you two were there together at the same time..... I'll see if I can find the thread I did for Ed.

Dang! That's awesome! The pics that I have are certainly before the digital camera age, so we would have to work off of a print.

I will look and see what I have, and send you a PM.

Thanks!

Parker

Desertdawg

Here's the one I did for Ed a couple of years ago.

post-3-0-36206800-1368478171_thumb.jpg

Can't find the thread but it was a pretty big difference between the to to get to what you see.

That is really cool! I will be in touch via PM, when I am able to get to my picture box.

Parker

Dwayne ..... that is one awesome shot ..... ya did good man !!!